Chapter - 17

Shehnaaz's pov

Yesterday after that heart task I am safe for a week so I am a bit chilled out and thankfully Sidharth is also safe. I know that I am here to play for myself but I want him to be with me at every step. There's no link of game and Sidharth in my life, I genuinely see him as a good friend.

Next Day.....

Ok so we were talking on some random topic and suddenly Bigg Boss announced for some new task and that was HOSPITAL TASK. So today we need to treat our patients and we are doctors today.... We people are divided into two teams

Team A

Shehnaaz
Mahira
Paras
Devoleena
Shefali
Sidharth Dey

Team B

Sidharth Shukla
Asim
Rashmi
Arti
Daljeet
Koena

And Abu ji was the sanchalak and Dean of this Hospital. There were different treatments. Today we Team A were the doctors.

When the bell rang first treatment we need to provide was SKIN. That cunning Paras and Devoleena chose Sidharth and Asim as patients.

When the task started Devoleena started applying hair removal cream on Asim's face and that's it.... Asim got up from his seat and we got a point now it was Sidharth, I was just praying that Paras would not play dirty here. And and what you can expect from Paras he can stoop down to any level to win and wow that mahaan bahu Devoleena was hurting him with that same intensity. Vese jab flirt karna hota hai tab sirf Sidharth Sidharth or abhi....abhi dikh rahi hai inki gandagi inki how inhuman these people are. Game ko jeetne ke liye spirit ki zarurat hoti hai par yeh to neeche gir rahe hai. They applied hair removal cream on his face, they poured turmeric paste, gobar and what not on his whole body. Devoleena literally waxed his legs and then applied bleach out there. Hell f**k these people are so so cheap. They both had tied a big ice cube on his neck, his feet and between his thighs too. I was so shocked to see Sidharth he was so calm throughout the task, he didn't moved a bit. And finally the buzzer rang....task was over. And I was happy that he won.

As fast as possible I went inside brought him outside....asked him to take a hot shower and gave him his clothes. After a relaxing shower he came out and asked for my shawl and I happily gave that to him because he was feeling cold at that time. I said that I am proud of you Sidharth....and then his beautiful smile my god how much I love his smile. It's too precious.

Next was the treatment of Ear. Shefali and I were the doctors and we chose Arti and Rashmi as patients.
This was absolutely of no use because they will not get up from their seats I knew that. But from where Shefali started shouting like literally shouting that Arti is behind Sidharth because she know that how rich he is and I didn't knew from where it came up from and Arti started reacting, she literally started crying like really if this is not true then why the hell are you wasting your tears for this stupid girl. Shefali started age-shaming Rashmi which was not at all correct. So I got to know that their real colors will only come infront of people at the time of task otherwise they all will be all sweet to each others. Ohh God these dual faced personalities.

Next was treatment of Stomach. Mahira and Sidharth Dey were doctors and the patient was Devoleena and Koena. Undoubtedly they tried alot by making them eat green chillies, raw eggs, salt and many more things but same it was of no use.

At the end our team has earned 1 point. It was good but honestly I was feeling sad for Sidharth as he was shivering due to cold so I made kadha for him and he is fine now. Now we will see what will happen tomorrow.

______________________________________

Hey folks.....!!!!

After a long time sorry for the late update from now onwards I will be try to update on regular basis.

Do vote, comment and share if you liked the chapter.

Stay blessed, happy and healthy. May God bless you.

With lots of love and best wishes

Your writer

~ Zee❤️