Chapter - 10

In Mumbai

Shehnaaz : Kaushal where are you ?

Kaushal : I am in the color's office. Where are you ? We are waiting for you

Shehnaaz : Ok I will be in 5 minutes

In Color's Office

Creatives : Yes Shehnaaz, your Manager said that you need to make any changes in your contract. So can we know your demands.

Shehnaaz : Yes I wanted to add some and if you are ok with all these stuff then I am in for the show.

Creatives : Go ahead

Shehnaaz : First, I don't want my personal stuff to be telecasted.
Second, I don't want my family to be in limelight.... No one would be allowed to ask questions from them related to Bigg Boss.
Last but not the least my name would not be revealed till the premier night. because I don't want any kind of paparazzi.

Creatives : Ok done.... Premier will be on 28 September and would be telecasted on 29 September. And Kaushal must have explained you the norms.

Shehnaaz : Yes I am very well aware of these things.

Creatives : Shehnaaz we want to suggest you something.

Shehnaaz : Go ahead.

Creatives : See as per our information you are single so you can make a love angle it would help you in future as it may help you to survive in the game. I hope you understand.

Shehnaaz : I got your point. But emotions are my priority, I don't like faking emotions. Aur mai khelti hi jeetne ke liye hoon. Mai humesha se hi akeli thi, aur akeli kaafi hoon iss duniya ke liye bhi or phir to yeh sirf ek show hai.

______________________________________

Sidharth's pov

Sidharth : I have returned yesterday from Punjab to Mumbai to fulfill my dreams. Mumbai is known as city of dreams, I had seen dreams long ago, I just want them to come true in all the ways. Baba ji mehar karri

So I have to complete my modelling assignment with some Rashmi. Not bad Sid aate hi kaam mil gya. Right now I am staying at Shukla's hotel. I don't remember the name of the owner only I know is she is Shehbaaz's sister.

So yeah I am excited for tomorrow but nervous too because it's my first in Mumbai. Wait wait I forgot to tell you that I won World's Best Model in Turkey 3 years back.

Chlo let me sleep now.....

______________________________________

Next Day

At Shoot Location

                 Sidharth's Outfit

                 Sidharth's Outfit

By mistake juice from Sidharth's hand fell on Rashmi's dress.

Rashmi : How dare you ? Don't you know me ? Mere saath kaam kar rahe ho iska matlab yeh nahi ke mere jitne hi kaabil ho tum. Bade baap ki bigdi hui aulaad. Kahi yeh kaam bhi tumhaare baap ne to tumhe nahi dilaaya. Professionalism naam ki to cheez hi nahi hai.

Sidharth : Enough Rashmi, I am saying sorry but you are not ready to listen anything and who are you to talk about my dad. I am standing here because of my hardwork and dedication towards my work not because of my father's name. And who the hell are you.... You are teaching me professionalism... Are you serious Ms. Desai because you were late today, remember you were late by 2 hours. First preach then teach and now from now onwards stay away from me.

______________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov

               Shehnaaz's Outfit

               Shehnaaz's Outfit

I don't know I am not that person who wears Indian. I find western more comfortable and perfect since I am the owner but today I feel like wearing Indian and I opted a Punjabi traditional suit. Wow Shehnaaz wow. By the way I am looking beautiful I must say. Today I am not at all cranky I am feeling so homely vibes in the hotel....quite strange I know but positive vibes are around me so I am happy. I thought to roam in the garden as it gives the perfect view of ocean.

Sid's pov

I was hell tired by Rashmi drama today. Then when I was going towards my room but my eyes fell on an angel. She was standing near fountain and was gazing moon. Her hair were flowing all thanks to the wind. I wasn't able to see her because of her hair but I can bet she is the most beautiful girl in the world. Oh God wait I forgot to notice that she was wearing a Punjabi traditional suit and was looking that much beautiful in it. God I want to see her once but my luck wasn't in my favour as she left.

______________________________________

Devils are in our life and angels are in our mind and heart.

Happy Dhanteras to all those who are celebrating.

So how was the SidNaaz's one sided meet ?
Shehnaaz ne to notice bhi nii kia Shukla ji ko....
And Shukla ji seems to be whipped without watching her face.
Chlo chlo ab votes krdo bohot saare
Do vote, comment and share.

With lots of love and best wishes.

~ Zee❤️