Chapter 12.1

Premier Night (Part-2)

Sidharth's pov

So now female contestant will come.

So first female contestant was Mahira. She had an attitude of "kon hai jisne mujhe mud ke nahi dekha". Self obsessed she was. She said "fame to mil jaata hai or paise vese to mai raees hu vese bhi or dil se bhi bss lalach hai to iss trophy ka". She wanted to win the season ok cool. Ohoo inko gussa bhi aata hai or gusse mei yeh cheezein tod deti hai🙄
Salman Sir asked him to choose a guy with whom she wants to go on a date... So she chose me (God not this girl please). She said bhaai to Asim 😂😂 hayeeeeee bechaara. She said wo sabzi lene Abu ji k saath jaayegi kyuki sabzi waale unko rate kam krr denge (like seriously aisa kab hota hai behen). She chose paras ke uske saath wo kahi nahi jaayegi. Salman Sir roasted her quite well. She started fighting with Asim on the stage only and that fight was honestly not required.

Next was Devoleena she came with a tag "Bahu bani Babe". From the music we were able to identify that she performed on aashiq bnaaya aapne. She was talking very sweetly like extra sweetly. Flirting with Salman Sir that was quite common. She wanted to make friends here, new connections but she didn't wanted to love ok maybe bahar koi ho (as if I care) yahan swayamvar chal raha hai jo sab devo ki shaadi ki baat karr rahe hai ufff. She got kitchen duty. She opted me as a partner for kitchen duty (No man mujhe nahi karna). Why she was being so over dramatic 🤔 ?

So next was Rashmi.... Ohh God Rashmi Desai here....agghhhhhh who will tolerate this girl. She get on my nerves. She irritated me a lot during that photoshoot. She wanted to marry some Arhaan Khan ok so her name was linked with Arhaan. She was being over friendly, typical Rashmi. Abu ji was saying maybe her boyfriend will come inside and will marry her...ohh God Bigg Boss ke ghar mei shaadi😂😂this was hilarious. So she also opted me as a partner in duty, but she doesn't likes me right then why she's doing like that. Why she was behaving like that she is a very confused personality. Ok so now I will be spending my day at kitchen only. And ohh God she is my bed partner.... Now only Baba ji knows that how I will be able to survive in this house.

Next was Shefali Bagga. She was so over confident. She was again flirting nothing new. She was boring man kya hi bolun uske baare mei. She was all of herself like others. Baba ji koi achi, pyaari, mere type ki ladki nahi aa rahi kya...? She got to clean 'garden and pool' duty. Thankfully she didn't opted me. She chose Sidharth Dey as one.

To be continued......
_____________________________________

Are you liking Sidharth's pov ?

Stay blessed, happy and healthy.

With lots of love and best wishes

Your writer

~ Zee❤️