Chapter - 13

Shehnaaz's pov

So I performed on hauli hauli song which was sang by Garry Sandhu and I was the lead in this song, basically it is my song only.... My first song with a Punjabi singer. So after the performance I had a conversation with Salman Sir though we have attended many awards together and once I got the chance to perform with him too but this time everything was different he was not just an actor I admire Salman Khan but he was going to be a mentor, a guide.

He asked me that who is there with me. So my mom was there with me including Kartik bhaai. He asked many questions from mom related to me about my nature or my cooking skills. He asked bhaai that name some qualities which he wants to see him in my future partner and my brother started like a typical Indian possessive brother. I was unable to process things. Khair whatever that was my brother and mom had a good time while having a conversation with him.

He asked me some questions related to cooking so I thought maybe I will be having kitchen duty but then a set-up came up and he asked me to tell that how much grams of this brinjal and papaya is..... And guess what I was almost correct at both the time so I got rationing as a duty and then he asked me to choose a partner too......And.....

5 boys were sitting in a particular area. I was only able to recognise Abu ji, Sidharth Dey because I worked with him in a show and the biggest shock of my life Paras... I was like what the hell Kaushal didn't informed me about him, that guy paras was a good friend of mine at some point so he knows me and I know his cunning nature I surely know that at some point of time he will irritate me to the next level.... All I need to do is was ignore him like he doesn't exist for me in the house.

Ok ok the remaining two were Asim from whom I really had some brotherly vibes and the last one was Sidharth Gill. I know Sidharth Gill he has won World's Best Model title indeed he is very handsome. His sharp jawline, his jet black eyes, he is neither so fair nor dark that dusky color suits him, his lips had a very light shade of pink....wait am I checking him out...... No No Sana shut up but when his jet black eyes met my brown one I could feel a different kind of sensation in my body. Wait wtf shut up.....

So after battling a lot with my heart I chose Asim kyuki mai yahan kisi se rishte banane nahi aayi.

After this stage stuff I just said bye to bhaai and mom. This is gonna be tough as this would be the first time I will be staying away from mom for this much long time but yeah I remember that if things are tough then we are tougher.

Then I entered in the main house with a blue band in my hand because I need to find my bed partner.... I really hope Paras to not to be the one.

So my my..... Guess who was waiting for me just outside the Glassdoor that was non another than Ms. Mahira Sharma with her infamous smirk. I just said a formal hii to her and went inside. This house is so beautiful.... Wow.... I am in love with this house and Siddh.....

Ohh shut up I am just in love with this house. Then I met my fellow contestants who were talking very sweetly and nicely and were advicing that how I need to behave and I don't need to talk to guys more they were talking about girl power. I was like why the hell they are treating me like a newbie and doesn't matters if I am a newbie this is not the way to talk to anyone. So sweetheart vibes don't lie and the best part is I wasn't getting any kind of good vibes from any of them except Daljeet she is sweet, some what mature. I was kinda shocked like so many girls were asking me about my brother, like what they like or what not....like how does these things matters and especially to them. It was looking like a Swayamwar show of both of my brothers until the guys of the house came inside.

I got to know that my bed partner is Sidharth Dey thank God. Then I met everyone apart from Paras for the obvious reasons.

At last I met Sidharth Gill. When we shake hands at that time I felt like current has passed through my body. This was definitely a different feeling. This guy can be harmful for me in any way maybe in a positive way or negatively. But he was very sweet like I can say sweet as my favourite red velvet flavoured cake. And also this guy was looking damn handsome. He cracked up so many jokes. His smile is contagious. His eyes are so beautiful. His bunny teeth. This guy is cute and handsome at the same time. My trance was broken by the voice of Bigg Boss when he said "sabhi log living area mei ekaktrit ho jaaye"

So the announcement was nothing but just welcoming us in the new season and asked us not to disobey the rules. We need to talk in hindi, sleep with our bed partner only and etc etc.

After that we called off the day.

_____________________________________

Kal se honge task and pov too from both the sides.

I really hope you are enjoying the story.

If yes then do read,vote, comment and share...

Stay blessed, happy and healthy everyone.

Lots of love and best wishes.

Your writer

~ Zee❤️