Chapter - 9

In Punjab

            Sidharth's Outfit for party

All the guest were present in the party including Sidharth's family, his friends and his extended family. Girls were trying their luck by trying to impress him (but where do they know that the owner of Sidharth's heart is in Mumbai right now.)

Sidharth's Dad : A very good evening ladies and gentlemen. I hope you are enjoying the party.
So as you all know the main purpose of this party is my son SIDHARTH GILL. He came back after a long time to India. I am not announcing that he will join Gill Enterprises because he will not because I want him to complete his dreams which includes modelling, acting.... So all the best son and this one is for Sidharth Cheers....!!!!

Sidharth : Woahhh dad not bad haa....!! What an amazing speech. I must say many girls were drooling on you too, I should tell this to mom haa...

Sidharth's Dad : You and your stupid sense of humour. Shut up I love your mom only.

Neetu Dii : Hey Sid, come here I want you to meet someone.

Sidharth : I hope he is not your boyfriend. Poor guy....

Neetu Dii : Ohh just shut up he is not my boyfriend. He is one of the investors of our company and we have done many deals together. He is the owner of Shukla Enterprises.

Sidharth : Shukla Enterprises one of the most prestigious company including us naa....

Neetu Dii : Yes and please behave, your this carefree attitude will not work infront of him.

Sidharth : So what...!!! I am not going to marry his sister. He is not here for an alliance right....

(Yeh kuch din baad dekhenge Shukla ji)

Neetu Dii : Ohh God Sidharth shut up.

So here's he.... Shehbaaz, Shehbaaz Shukla

Sidharth : Hello Mr. Shukla, I have heard a lot about you from dad. And you being the most successful businessman at this young age is an inspiration for all the youngsters.

Shehbaaz : Arre Sidharth it's ok you can call me Shehbaaz and vese bhi we are not here for a deal. And itni tareef bhaai....itni tareef to meri behen or mom bhi nahi karti meri😂😂

Sidharth and Shehbaaz easily mingled with eachother and had a great time too including Neetu dii. Party also got over and Shehbaaz invited Gills to Shukla house. So party ended at a good note.

______________________________________

In Mumbai

A girl was talking to the stars and yes that girl was none other than Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz : Hey dad I know you are watching your princess from up there. Dad you know each and everything naaa then why don't you help me. Dad you have always been the coolest person as you like all those times said Yes when mom said No to me. Dad you used to say that being a daddy's girl is like having permanent Armor for the rest of your life but it was nothing but a lie you left me, you left me dad. I miss you dad, I miss you fulfilling all my demands, I miss being pampered by you. Though I have mom, I have bhaai and baaz but I miss you. I miss my career dad yes I do miss it when director used to say action and I played my character with all my heart. You know naa dad I had never done anything wrong then why me. In past two years I lost myself by indulging in buisness, I really don't know that people remember who Shehnaaz Shukla is...... (And started crying)

And there was someone who heard all the conversation between father-daughter duo and that was none other than Rita Maa.

Rita Maa : कोण म्हणतो लोक तुला विसरतील

(Who said people would have forget you)

Shehnaaz : Mom

Rita Maa : Yes mom... Ok sorry for listening the father-daughter conversation but your fans miss you. They used to trend "We Miss You Shehnaaz" , "Shehnaaz You Are Our Pride"
कदाचित तुम्ही ते विसरलात ।

(Maybe you forgot that)

Shehnaaz : No mom I remember everything. Each and everything my first day of shoot, I was very nervous but you and bhaai helped me. And I also remember those days when articles used to come that how Shehnaaz Shukla behaves. How arrogant she is, how she disrespect her work. (and starts crying)

Rita Maa : जेव्हापासून तू रडणारी बाळ बनलीस कारण मी ज्या मुलीला जन्म दिला ती धाडसी होती.

(From when you became a cry baby because the girl I gave birth to was brave.)

Chlo now get up go and sleep and let your dad sleep too don't disturb him by crying like a cry baby, otherwise he will come and scold me for making his daughter cry. 
Saniya listen beta.....

Shehnaaz : Yes mom

Rita Maa : Say yes for the offer.

Shehnaaz : Ok mom

______________________________________

Shehnaaz On Call

Kaushal : Yes Shehnaaz

Shehnaaz : Say yes to the offer but I have my things that I want to be changed in the contract.

Kaushal : As you say ma'am

Shehnaaz : Shut up Kaushal. And yes ask Ken I want him to take care Of my clothes nobody else. Ok bye

Kaushal : Sana wait... I am so happy for you. Mark my words this journey will change your life. Thank you for accepting. And yes I will talk to Ken.
Bye take care.

______________________________________

Liked #SidBaaz meet ?

And Shehnaaz ne to haa kar dia offer ke liye but kya Sidharth aayega Bigg Boss mei🤔

Kabhi to milega...
Raasta tera mera....

Chalo fir dekhte hai kab milta hai....

Did you like father-daughter conversation ?

Excited for #SidNaaz meet ?

Do vote, comment and share.

Votes kar dia krro yaarrr....

Chlo atleast 40 votes this is the target for you all then next part would be updated.

Stay blessed, happy and healthy.

With lots of love and best wishes

Your writer

~ Zee❤️