Chapter 29: Sharingan

Three years passed and Sasuke and Sakura had a daughter, she was two years old and her name was Sarada. She looked just like Sasuke when he was born, Sakura stayed in the village and Sasuke kept investigating more about Kaguya and other missing shinobi. Ichiro was almost five years old and he looked like Itachi more and more every day. He was so smart and strong just like him. Kakashi started teaching Ichiro the basics of ninjutsu and taijutsu, they had a great relationship. He even knew how to make a shadow clone already, he was learning fast way too fast.

I woke up to kunai clashing in the back yard, I looked down the window and saw Ichiro running and attacking Kakashi who avoided his hits effortlessly. "You need to stop leaving some many openings Ichiro, don't cover your face like that," Kakashi told him and easily kicked his leg and Ichiro dropped on the floor. 

"Daaad," Ichiro complained and with a flip he stood on his feet again, "again." 

"Sorry Ichi, that is enough for today, I have to go work now," Kakashi ruffled Ichiro's hair and walked inside the house. I changed and went down the stairs to make breakfast, "morning love," Kakashi whispered in my lips. 

"Morning" I whispered back, "we need to teach him more offensive tactics now, I think he is defending too much." 

"Izumi he is four years old, he is a child still," Kakashi wasn't very trilled about teaching Ichiro deathly moves. 

"I know," I whispered, "I want him to be able to defend himself and take care of himself, we wont be around for ever you know." 

Kakashi and walked behind me and hugged me tight. "He will be fine, he is an Uchiha after all," I smiled and continued making breakfast. "You know I think you should teach him some of your skills too," Kakashi said before seating on the stool and watching me make breakfast.

"I will," I looked at me and smiled. 

After breakfast we dropped Ichiro off at the daycare and we went to work, Kakashi started making arrangements to go to the yearly Kage summit at the land of wind. I wasn't feeling good lately and decided to take a few days off. Kakashi appointed Lady Tsunade to take over the Hokage duties during Kakashi's absence. I felt relieved when Kakashi mentioned that Naruto, Sai and Shikamaru were going to accompany him to the summit.

The morning Kakashi left I was making breakfast and I started feeling my stomach turn as I was serving the food. I took a deep breath and continued with my morning, I just go visit Shizune later, I thought. After, I walked with Kakashi to the gate and watched them go, Sakura need to do a double shift at the hospital and she asked me to watch over Sarada. I took both Sarada and Ichiro back to the house, I enjoyed having Sarada with us, she was just adorable.

In the afternoon, Sarada was sleeping on her playpen and Ichiro and I started to train. I was showing him how to use his kunai to attack his enemy. He was doing great and I decided to show him how to use his chakra to help him guide the blade. Big mistake. We were in the middle of the sparing fight when Sarada woke up screaming from her sleep. 

I turn to see what was wrong immediately letting my guard down. I felt Ichiro's blade come right into my stomach with such force that exited through my back. "Shit," I grunted in pain, I looked at my stomach and there was blood, a lot of it. I moved my gaze up to Ichiro, he was in complete shock. His eyes on my bleeding stomach, "hey look at me," I told him but he didn't. "Ichiro look at me, dammit,"I raise my voice to get his attention. The look on his face broke my heart, "I'm fine, baby, look at me, I'll be okay."

"I'm sorry," he whispered and tears where leaving his eyes.

"No, no, don't cry," I tried standing up but the it only made it worse. The blood started flowing out at a slow but steady rate, "come here, help me get Sarada, we have to walk to the hospital." I picked Sarada up and Ichiro help me walk slowly down the road towards the village. When it usually takes us less than ten minutes to get to the a village took me, Sarada and Ichiro more than 20 minutes. I leaned on the wall and held Sarada tight as I send Ichiro to go get help. He found Hana and Genma who immediately rushed to my aide.