Episode 1: Where It All Starts

'thinking'
"speaking"
[casting]

-In the starting village of NWO-
Shi's pov
"Wow, so this is what NWO looks like." he said as he looked around the village and all the players passing by. "I should explore what this village jas to offer first." he smiled and starts to walk to wherever his feet takes him but not long he hears a voice. He looks to the direction of the voice, there he sees a girl with black hair with an ahoge wearing begginer clothes and carrying a large shield asking another girl with blonde hair with mage robe and carrying a staff. Then the black haired girl asked "Uhm I want to fight monsters but I dont know where to go." then the blonde haired girl said "Oh, your a beginner? There's a forest west from here with monsters which I think are perfect for increasing you level at the start. Even if you stay still, you'll still get approached by quite a few." "Thank you, I'll go check it out." said the black haired girl.

"Hmm... A forest west from here good for leveling up. I'll go check it out later, right now exploring the village is what I'll do" he said and continues walking to the shopping district of the village.

-Timeskip brought to you by Shi window shopping-

"All the items are either expensive or more expensive. I should get money so I could buy something" he said this while walking to the residential area of the village. There he looked at all the houses and all the npc. 'This houses look so real and all the npc's act so life like. Huh technology has really advanced to have vr look like real life.'

While he was thinking to himself, he saw a house its door slightly open enough to see an old man lying down on the bed having a coughing fit. The old man looked towards the door and saw me. The old man raised his hand and started to call for me. The old man said "You there boy come here." I opened the door but didnt go inside "Sorry sir but I'm not supposed to go into a stranger's house." the old man laughed whole heartedly then said "Boy how can I do you any harm? I am bedridden and old." "True." then I went inside and the old man pointed towards a chair "sit down make yourself at home." said the old man and I did just that then the old man said "can you stay with me until my dying breath?" a screen then showed (Quest: Stay with the old man until his dying breath. Reward: Unknown. Accept Y/N) "Y."

-Timeskip brought to you by Shi and The Old Man having fun telling stories and talking to each other-

After The Old Man finished his story about his life filled with faith, grief, betrayal and war, he started coughing violently I rushed to get him a glass of water but was stopped by the old man then he said "My time has come thank you for fulfilling this old man's selfish wish and sorry for wasting your time." "You didnt waste my time I actually enjoyed your stories and no one deserve to be alone when they're about to die." I said to him "Hehe you are a kind young man here take this its not much but please take it as a thank you for staying with me may you live a long and joyous life" the old man said with his dying breath as he lay there holding a map. "And may you find peace in the afterlife." then particles started to show and the old man was no more. (Quest: Complete Reward: Map to the Dungeon of The Shadow Monarch) "Map to the Dungeon of The Shadow Monarch huh I need to get levels first before I go dungeon diving. What did that blonde girl said again? go west from the town square. Then to west I will go.

-Character Sheet-
Name: Void
Level:1
HP:40
MP:40
Weapon: twin daggers
Stats:
AGI:37
STR:38
DEX:25
INT:0
VIT:0