Episode 6: The First Event

-NWO Starting Village-
3rd person pov
We see Shi sitting on a bench near the town square wearing his starting armor.

'Its been 1 week since I first started playing the game. After the whole dungeon arc, I focused on increasing my army and leveling them up since I'm already high leveled. I learned somethings throught my journey like that I cant summon monsters' shadows from a dungeon I already cleared and I can increase the capacity of my army by 10 everytime I cleared a dungeon and complete quests and I cant summon players' shadows aswell. When I found this detail, I grinded the hell out of the week to the point that I leveled up 5x, Leveled up Igris to Elite Knight, added 2 Knight rank (Tank and Iron), added 130 Soldier rank and 130 Elite rank. Making my army 380 in numbers and 20 free slot. Then the announcement for the first event happened.' Shi thought himself as he was looking at all the players that have gathered in town square waiting for the event to start.

"ROAR~~ New World Online's first event will now commence! You have up to 3 hours! The stage is a map exclucive to this event! By the way, I'm the mascot of this game, Drazo! You'll be seeing me more around! Were starting the countdown! 3! 2! 1! 0! Goodluck everyone!" said Drazo as Shi and the other participants were teleported away.

Shi looked around and saw that he was in a forest "Well... Time to get serious." Shi said as he equipped (The Hearth's Messenger) and raised his hand and said "Come Forth!" then an army was raised from Shi's shadow, Igris on his right and Iron and Tank was on his left while the rest of Shi's army was behind them.

Shi looked at Igris then at Iron and Tank then to the rest of his army then raised his hand and said "Bring me victory..." then lowered his hand and the shadow army raised their weapons/fist/paws and ran off into the woods to find some points while Shi walked to another direction with Sin and Punisent on his hands off to find some points.

-Town Square-
In the town square there are multiple screens that shows the event and right the screens shows Igris, Tank and Iron with their troops eliminating players.

"Isnt this supposed to be a player event? Then why are there monsters in the map? And arent they insanely strong?" said the boy with the yellow hat and clothes. "Idk but they already eliminated more than a 100 players." said the woman in purple armor. "They get damaged but they heal in an instant." said the guy next to the boy. "This must be against the rules." said the guy wearing a helmet.

After the monsters were finished eliminating the players they suddenly bowed out off nowhere.

"Hey! Why are the monsters suddenly bowing?" the boy said. "Beats me..." said the guy next to him. Then a hooded figure arrived and commanded the monsters to continue their spree.

"Wait... Thats not possible. Right?" said the boy. "Isnt this against the rules?" said the woman. "Isnt commanding monsters too op?" said the guy. "He's a monster" said helmet guy. "Wait a minute look at the leaderboard. That Void guy is getting points everytime a player is eliminated by those monsters." said the boy. "3rd place..." said the woman.

-Near a lake-
Shi was sitting on the edge feet in the water, his army in his shadow ready to fight then Drazo appeared.

"There is 1hr left! Currently, in 1st place is Payne-san! 2nd is Dred-san! And, 3rd is Void-san-dra!" said Drazo. "Woah! 3rd place aint bad!" Shi said then Drazo said "From now on, players who defeated the top 3 will receive a third of their points! The positions of these 3 players are displayed on the map!" "Then that means players will come and try to defeat me." Shi said and Drazo confirmed it with a "Hai!" then players were coming out off the forest and started surrounding Shi. "Hahahaha. I'm sorry boy no hard feelings" a guy said as he started dashing towards shi with his sword about to slash but was stopped by Tank then the guy started sweating and said "m-mercy?" then Tank slashed him with his weapon eliminating the player and the rest of shi's army came out off his shadow and formed a protective wall around shi.

"Eliminate them all." Shi commanded his army and while the shadows eliminate players left and right, Shi looked at the map and saw the 2nd placer close to where he was "Hmm... Why not" Shi then closed the map and looked around and only saw his army. "Go Find and Kill the 2nd placer I'll be fine on my own" The shadows bowed and went towards the forest.

Shi then waited for players to come to him, Sin and Punishment next to him while he swayed his feet in the water.

------------------------------------------------------------

I know I havent posted a new chapter in a while I'm sorry for that and I hope you like the new chapter aswell. Please comment and vote if you like my fanfiction, and please stay safe and health. Type to you guys next time Bye