Episode 7: Playing Is More Fun With Friends

-Lake-
3rd person pov
We see Shi just finishing up the last of the players who attacked him. One player remaining and is quivering at the sight then the player shouted.

"YOU HACKER!! HOW CAN YOU KILL THOSE PLAYERS AND STILL NOT BE TIRED?!" Shi then activated [Accelerate] and in seconds was already in front of the person shrugged and said "... I dont know" then used [Focused Slash] lowering the players hp down to zero.

Shi's pov
"Well sigh... that was fun. I wonder if beru and the rest already killed the guy?"

-In another area of the map-
We see Igris with his sword facing down on the ground standing over the player with only a little hp left and was surrounded by the rest of the shadow army.

"You guys got me good..." Then Igris lifted his sword and stabbed the player, eliminating him and turning him into particles.

Then Iron celebrated with the rest of the shadows

-Back to Shi-
"Hm~... Oh well there still some time left before the event finishes.

-Timeskip-
"ROAR~! Time's up! There was a change in the order of the top 3! I will now interview the top 3 players starting from the one in 3rd place!" "(Same with the anime)." "ROAR~! Congratulations! For 3rd place please accept this commemorative medal!" "Thank you very mush--"

"Now for the player in 2nd place! Payne-san! Looking back, what do you think?" "Hehe... I thought I won but was mistaken. Next time I wont lose!" "ROAR~! Congratulations on 2nd place! Please accept this commemorative medal!" "Thank you."

"Now for the player in 1st place! Void-san! Same question! Looking back, what do you think?" "It was fun..." "ROAR~! Congratulations on 1st place! Please accept this commemorative medal!" "Thank you very much." "ROAR~! I forgot to tell you that the medal has a surprise! That concludes the first event of NWO! Better luck next time!"

-Next Day-
3rd person pov
We see two girls walking to school.

"What? 3rd place?" said the brown haired girl. "Yeah, Even I'm surprised." said the black haired girl. "HEY! KAEDE! RISA! WAIT UP!" the two girl who are now identified as kaede and risa looked behind them and saw shi running towards them.

"What you guys talking about?" Shi asked "Oh nothing just kaede getting 3rd place on the NWO 1st event!" risa said with sarcasm "Wait...Your Maple?!" asked shi shocked at the fact "Hehehe yeah I'm Maple." kaede said confirming the fact "Congrats on getting third! Hey we should play together after school!" Shi said with excitment "Wait, shi you play?" risa asked "Yeah I even got 1st place on the event!" shi said "...EHHHHHHHHH?!?!" risa and kaede exclaimed

-Timeskip after school-
"What kind of stats is that all on defence and all stats over 100." risa said with a sigh "We could both specialize in defense." said kaede "No I dont want to have the stats as you maybe I should specialize in being an assassin." said risa "But wait isnt shi already an assassin type?" asked kaede "Yeah but right now I'm focusing on Intelligence. I dont mind if risa wants to be an assassin." said shi "Then I'm going to focuse on speed and crits." said risa with her arm in the sky. "Lets play later tonight!" said kaede with a smile "Yeah" risa and shi said at the same time.

-Timeskip-
Shi went home with his two bestfriends and after finishing his homework and chores, he booted up NWO and his gear and started to play.

"SHI OVER HERE!" Shouted kaede "Maple! Use his in-game name." risa scolded " Oops! sorry void." maple said "Its fine maple." void said "Okay! Lets go explore!" sally shouted with excitment "IKUZO!!!" Both maple and void shouted.

To be continued