Episode 2: Preparations

'thinking'
"speaking"
[casting]

-At The Forest-
Shi's pov
"The blonde girl said this is the place where you level up at the start. So lets kill some monsters!" As he was saying this a monster that looks like a rabbit made out of apples appered. "Hi there bunny-san get ready to be apple pie." 'Why did I say that to something so cute.'

As Shi was thinking of why he did what he did the apple bunny was charging straight to Shi, who managed to dodge it at the last second but was tripped by a tree root. As he was trying to regain his footing the apple bunny hit Shi on the butt making him lose his balance. "Okay time to get serious" he says as he regains his balance and faces the bunny.

The bunny rushes straight to shi but was blocked by his daggers and got slashed 3x and was turned into particles making it Shi's first win. (You're level has increased to lvl 2) "How can one be so cute and at the same time be a monster. Oh well atleast I leveled up and got 5 extra sp to spend. Hmm... I should put it all on vit so I wont die fast."

"Okay done with that now time for some grinding, Sigh! I'm going to be here for a while."

-Timeskip to Shi killing more bunny apples-
(You're level has increased to lvl 5) Shi got a notice as he finished killing the bunny. "Nice I'm lvl 5 I should keep this up so-" a notice screen suddenly appeared (Power slash- A powerful slash with stored up power. MP:12) (Accelerate- Boost your ATK/AGI by 3% for 5 mins. MP:20) "WHAT?! I didnt just get 1 skill but 2 and from the looks of it both are amazing." "Power slash and Accelerate both extremly useful skills." as shi was reading the description of his skills he accidentally got the attention of a group of poisonous looking bugs who let out a cry that made shi stop reading and looked to wherever the cry was and saw 10 poisonous bugs charging towards him then said "...Fuck"

3rd person pov
Shi ran as fast as he could while being chased by some bugs."Can you not chase me please?" Shi asked nicely I may add but was instantly denied by a loud cry from the leader of the bugs. 'Well atleast I tried. I need to escape from them but how.' Shi was looking around trying to find a way to kill or escape from the bugs then got an idea. 'I should use the trees to my advantage and attack them one by one' Shi then felt a sting on his back (Poisoned). Shi's HP was dropping and he didnt bought any antidote just 5 hp potions and mp potions from the start and 2 of the hp potions were used. (HP:85/120 MP:25/80) Shi looked at his health and was relieved that his health was still high. 'I should go with the plan since I still have hp and a good amount of mp' so Shi proceeded to climb the trees then activated [Accelerate] and jumped from branch to branch and hid behind a thick tree. The bugs followed Shi until they got lost from all the leaves in the way. 'I should use this chance to kill them while they dont know where I am' then a ping was heard (Stealth: makes you invisible for 20 sec. MP:5) 'O-O' 'HOW?!?' 'wha- how? *shakes head* I aint complaing I should go with the plan now since I got this amazing skill' Shi used an mp potion and activated [Stealth] and [Accelerate] and proceeded to go to the bugs.

Shi got to where the group was and got behind one of them then stabbed it on its head 1/10. He then went to the closest 2 then proceeded to slash them to death 3/10. The other 7 bugs noticed Shi and rushed to where he was but Shi used [Powerful slash] and the bugs got hit and halved their health. Shi didnt have any mp left so he used another mp potion and got hit with poison and the dash attacks from the bugs. Shi's health was on the red so he activated [Stealth] and used an hp potion. When his hp and mp was back to full and was still invisible he then activated [Accelerate] and [Powerful slash] and slashed the bugs replacing them with particles 10/10. Making Shi the victor.

Shi's pov
"I huh need huh to lie down huh for a moment" I took a seat near a tree and relaxed for a bit. "Note to self stock up on potions and antidotes" I said to myself and then heard a ping (You're level has increased to lvl 15) (Poison resistance: medium) (Poison dagger (Passive): adds poison effect on your daggers) (Precise cut: Strike your foe. This attack deals increased critical damage MP:10) (Focused Slash: Strike your foe. This attack has increased critical-hit damage MP:15) "Nice I leveled up to 15 and got new skills I think I could take on that dungeon now right after I stock up on potions and antidotes."

-Timeskip to Shi at the door of the dungeon after he bought the supplies-

"Okay I got 20 hp and mp potions and 15 antidotes and I put 25 sp on Vit, 30 on Int and 5 on Str and Agi. I'm more than ready to take on this dungeon."

3rd person pov
Shi took a deep breath and walked to the doors then the ground started to shake startling Shi then the doors started to open. Shi then walked towards the edge of the entrance.There he saw the halls were lit with torches and an ominous wind blowing inside this sent shivers to Shi's spine but he took a deep breath and proceeded to go inside.

There we see our hero slowly fading away into the darkness and the doors close shut never to be open until the dungeon is cleared.

-Character Sheet-
Name: Void
Level:15
HP:250
MP:200
Weapon: twin daggers
Stats:
AGI:42
STR:43
DEX:25
INT:30
VIT:30
Power slash: A powerful slash with stored up power. MP:12
Accelerate: Boost your ATK/AGI by 3% for 5 mins. MP:20
Poison resistance: medium
Poison dagger (Passive): adds poison effect on your daggers
Precise cut: Strike your foe. This attack deals increased critical damage MP:10
Focused Slash: Strike your foe. This attack has increased critical-hit damage MP:15
Stealth: makes you invisible for 20 sec. MP:5