Chapter 29

KASH P.O.V.

You and Promise been hanging a lot these couple months! My mom said as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

She cool peoples! Plus I promised I'd look after her baby girl for her.

Understandable but I don't want you getting to close to NovaRain.....Kash'On your not her father! You need to remember that.

You the one to talk? You act like she's your grand child.! Plus I know I'm not her father.....Promise wouldn't let anybody take her dads place.

You sure about that? I see the way she looks at you! Don't let that girl use you just to get over that boy!!

Ma I highly doubt that! The man only been dead a couple months Promise was in LOVE with him she ain't thinking about me or nobody else besides her child plus we just cool peoples like I said. You know I got a girl.

Boy please! Mark my words y'all are going to fall in love with each other! She said rolling her eyes. "When my baby wakes up bring her upstairs!"

Yes ma'am! I shook my head in disagreement. My mama think she knows every fuckin thing brah.

I looked down at my ringing phone and it was Mya FaceTiming me. I really didn't wanna hear the shit that was about to come out her mouth right now. "Hello" I said annoyed answering the phone.

What's wrong with you? She asked with her lips twisted up.

Nun I'm just tired.....my daughter been having me up all night! I lied, knowing damn well Nova isn't my daughter and I was layed up with Janasia last night.

Awww when I'ma meet her?

Ummm when she gets a little older her mom don't want her around other females yet....what's up doe?
The door bell rang and my mom yelled "I'll get it"

I'm horny baby and you was been suppose to come through! Look All I need is a quickie i can pull up on you I'm not even 5 minutes from your house.

Hey Kash! A females voice said making me turn around. I smiled cause it was Promise walking past me.

Hey P! I smiled pulling her back to hug me.

You look real fuckin friendly, Kash who is that?

Is Nova down here? Promise asked. Her voice was so sweet and her eyes was so beautiful.

Yeah she's over there! I said pointing to the swing. She walked over to the swing and picked her baby up and kissed and held her. I loved watching Promise be a mom she was so gentle and sweet and you could tell she really loves her baby.

Hellooooooo Kash who the fuck is that! Mya asked getting louder and madder.

Yo my daughter fuckin Sleepin and you doing all this yelling and shit! Shut the fuck up!

You shut the fuck up. That's yo BM? Promise yo BM? Yeah ight okay...

Okay what?! You don't even know what the fuck is going on! Man get the fuck off my line.!!!

Stop playing with me Kash I'm on my way.! She hung up on me and I put the phone down taking a deep breath.

Trouble in paradise? Promise asked with a smile on her face as she came over to get Novas bottle.

Nah she just act like a little girl man it's kid shit!

Yeah that's her......but uhhh your daughter? She laughed a bit making me laugh.

Ma bad....she just thinks Novas my daughter so I just went with it. I mean I had her so much you'd think she was my daughter. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way or disrespected Jordan.