Chapter 5

KASH in the M.M.

I walked into class and took my usual seat in the back. My bestfriend Raymond and Ginger came and sat next to me. I was just in a daze. I notice someone new came and walked in the class.

Mmm that boy knows he fine.! Ginger said biting her lip checking him out.

It was the same boy who was with Mya the other week at the gas station. Since when he started coming here.? I looked up at him and he gave a slight smile casually looking back at me.

Who Kash.? Ray asked looking up from his phone.

Yes but he has poor taste in women.! She added.

Yesss he does.

Who you talking about Mya.? I asked.

Yeah how you know.? They both asked at once.

I seen them together a couple weeks ago me and Mya got into it. She was tryna be funny and Shit.

You should of dusted her ass.! Ginger said rolling her eyes. Nobody liked Mya except for the stuck up people that was like Mya.

Girl I can't fight nor argu with no bitch that's a super senior.!

That's a super super super senior.! Ray laughed slapping me up.

No for real that bitch is slow as hell. I might not never ever.! I said shaking my head.

Okay class let's get started right away please pair with your partners. Mr. Wallace you can join our special student Promise who never shows up for the day.! Ms Jackson said coming into the room. Everybody got up and started moving around.

Don't do that Ms Jackson.! I said rolling my eyes getting up to move to the front of the class.

Yeah well if you come to class more often we wouldn't have this problem. Meet your partner Kash.! She said putting the book on my table.

Gee thanks.! I said in a smart tone under my breath.

I take it y'all don't really get along.?! He said with a smirk.

No not really.....she does not like me.

I don't see why....you seem like a pretty and smart girl.! He said biting his lip a bit.

Thank you.... you too.! I smiled looking down.

I'm Kash'on (Kay-shon) but everybody calls me Kash....he said extending his hand.

Promise.! I said shaking his hand. He pulled back and smiled a little bit.

I remember you from the other night... at the gas station.

That was you huh.?!

Yeah, a face like yours I could never forget!.

I'm flattered thank you. I smiled pullin my paper and pen out. I started to write my name on my paper and opened my book. I felt my phone buz and it was Jordan. He's been texting me almost every morning and night since I told him I was pregnant. I still didn't know what I wanted to do yet so I just ignored him. That probably isn't the best thing to do but I really don't know. I don't really have anybody to talk this out with. Jas is literally gonna flame my shit and give me hell. I know Jayden is gonna be disappointed in me. My friends are gonna judge me.

What's wrong.? Kash asked.

Nothing why you ask.?!

Just got a worried look on your face and you keep zoning out. He said licking his lips.

Just going through some stuff that's all.

Wanna talk about it.? I don't judge.

No it's fine....

My offer is always on the table.! He smiled putting his book up and putting his book bag on as the bell began to rang.

I grabbed my stuff together than got ready to leave the class with my friends.