Love In A Photograph

Honey Ilona

The rest of the day went by in a blur.

I managed to get Mr Malfoy's dry cleaning back in one piece and parted ways with Sebastian.

Mr Malfoy had spent the whole day telling me what to do and where do go. By the end of the day, my feet were killing me and I was starving. He hasn't given me the chance to sit down and have something to eat, having a need every second of the day like a child.

But everything I had given him, every drink and food, he didn't eat. He either threw it away or left it sitting on his desk which made me wonder why he told me to get it for him in the first place if he wasn't going to eat it?

The time was now 5:30 and I was packing up to go home. Sorting the papers on my desk, shutting off my laptop and throwing on my rain coat. It wasn't raining anymore but it was still quiet cold.

"Ilona" his voice made me stiffen and made my teeth crunch against each other. I slowly turned around.

"Mr Malfoy?"

"I'm staying back which means you have to as well. So, pick me up some dinner from the little Italian restaurant next door" he said, leaning on the frame of his office door and looking at how I was ready to go home.

He looked a little more relaxed then the start of the day. His hair was ruffled and messy, the top few buttons of his black shirt were undone and the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.

"But, Mr Malfoy I'm-"

"You go home when I do" he said "I have already put in an order so all you have to do is pick it up"

I sighed out heavily, letting go of the excitement I had when I though I could go home and actually eat something.

"Yes, Mr Malfoy" I said in a defeated tone.

"Get Vivian whatever she wants as well. She is going home soon but likes to have a hot meal here for her" he said before disappearing into the office and revealing a very stern looking Vivian.

"I'll take a salad" she said, looking me up and down for what felt like the 100th time today "You might wanna think about getting yourself one too" At this point, even a salad sounded like the best thing in the world.

"Anything else?" I asked with a forced smile.

"Yeah, take the long way round" she smirked "Draco's gonna be occupied for a while" she winked before disappearing Behind his door and closing it.

I didn't know what she meant but nonetheless I listened and walked towards the elevator.

"Thank you" I smiled as the chef handed me the bags of food and a seperate bag full with bottles of water. It was now very dark outside and I wasn't particularly fond of the dark.

I loved it about as much as any other 5'4 women in her early twenties.

But I had my wand so I somewhat felt safe as I walked back to the building, doing as Vivian said and taking my time, looking down at my feet that were dimly lit from the street lights as I walked, occupying myself with trying not to step on the cracks of the concrete.

After some time, I got myself back at the doors of the building. I wasted no time to pull open the door but as I tugged around the handle, I found that it was locked. I groaned and realised the cleaner must of though Vivian and Mr Malfoy were the only ones and since they had keys, it was ok to lock up.

I didn't know what to do since I couldn't use a simple Alohomora spell to unlock the door otherwise this place would be broken into every night. I cursed and realise did have ti go around the back and pray that door wasn't locked.