Cloudy Minds

Hey all. I've had a rough few days and I'm not really feeling the best (mentally) so I do apologise if chapters on my books are a bit slow x

Honey Ilona

We were both gone.

My head had clouded, I couldn't tell the difference between right and wrong at this point. I had no clue what time it was, I did ask Draco what it was when he first came in here and he said it was 6:30 pm but that felt like hours ago.

The bottle of wine was long empty and I had cracked open another one with no intention of stopping anytime soon. The time just flew with alcohol and I wanted nothing more then to get out of this place so I was happy to drink and stay in this state of mind.

Mr Malfoy had fallen off the edge as well, Seeing him like this was so unusual. He laughed, at almost everything, his persona was dirty and everything I said—he managed to turn sexual. If I wasn't drunk, it would almost disgust me but I found myself laughing and adding on.

I was seeing a completely opposite side of him and I knew that in the morning, he wouldn't even remember acting this way around me.

"It's-It's still so hot" I slurred, gripping the bottom of my white shirt "And I need to pee"

"No" he shook his head "Don't-Don't take off your shirt"

"Why?" I frowned "You took yours off"

"I'm a man and Be-Because you spilt wine on me" his deep breath was interrupted by a small hiccup. I closed my eyes for a second, thinking hard about what I was gonna say but everything just floated through one ear and out the other.

"A man?" I rose an eyes brow "You're still shirtless" I defended, curling the bottom of my shirt upwards.

"Yeah" he huffed "You're right" a chuckle
left his lips as he adjusted in his seating, pulling the ankles of his pants up to so he could cross his legs properly.

"Ok, I'm taking off my shirt" he shrugged and sat back, leaning his head to the side and closing his eyes. I sighed and lifted the shirt over my head, tossing it to the side. I was now in my bra and in this moment, in my mind—nothing was wrong "That's better"

I watched as Draco opened his eyes, sucking in a breath when he looked at my chest. I was too drunk to care so I let him stare, taking another drink.

"Hello?" I asked "Earth to, Draco" I waved my hands in front of his face and that's when his eyes finally drifted up to my face.

"Sorry" he laughed. I shook my head and rolled my eyes "Hey! I s-saw that"

"And?" I rose an eye brow and stood up. I turned around and opened the fridge, feeling the cold air rush out and hit my flushed skin. I sighed in content until I felt his body press against mine. I froze, not even breathing "What—"

"What did I say would happen the next time you did that?" He asked, his hot breath fanning across the back of my neck, making the hairs stand on point and my heart race.

"You'd punish me" I answered quietly. My breath hitched as I felt his hands rest on my hips. We were both drunk and none of us would remember this in the morning but I couldn't shake the feeling of need my body produced.

"Hmm" he hummed, feeling his bare chest press against my bare back was unnerving. Every inch of my body was screaming and I tried my hardest to shut the shouts out. This man hated me, he belittled me, he body shamed me, he ran me into the ground but for some reason, I couldn't muster the strength to push him away.

It was hard to face reality when I felt like this.

"I hate you" he breathed and I could help but think... Was that feeling even mutual? "But only because you attract me so much and I have no idea why" I felt my breath hitch again.

What did he just say?

I shook my head "What—" my confusion was interrupted when Alena barked. Draco stepped away from me and took a seat back down on the ground as though he'd had done nothing—said nothing "What is it Alena?" I asked, crouching beside her.

I sat down and immediately she curled herself into my lap. She didn't need anything, she just wanted attention and I didn't know whether to be thankful that she interrupted us or mad.

No thought I had was clear and just.

I suddenly felt a rush off cold, a shiver fall right down my spine. I sighed and reached over to retrieve my shirt, pulling it back over my head and onto my body.

I think I was down with drinking for tonight.

I woke up to Alena licking the tip of my nose. I moaned and switched to my side, forgetting where I was for a split second before I sighed and sat up, feeling my back stiff from the hard kitchen floor. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked around the room, noticing Mr Malfoy was gone.

I laid back down on my back, feeling my head pound and my memory falter as I tried to remember the specifics of last night. I breathed out slowly and felt Alena push her head into my side.

I smiled and sat up again "Morning Alena" at least I think it was morning. I yawned and stood up, making my way out of the kitchen and into the hall. I looked up at the windows and saw it was indeed day, the morning frost bit against the edges of the window and a cold breeze rushed through the small cracks.

I let myself stretch before walking to the door, tugging at the handle. Yup, still locked. I sighed and turned around, seeing Mr Malfoy still passed out on a couch he must of uncovered in the night.

And then it all came back to me.

My cheeks blushed when I remembered the way his touch felt, the way his voice sounded, what his voice had said.

"You're staring again" I heard him mumble, his voice was deep, raspy and his throat sounded dry.

"Morning" I cleared my throat "I hope your head hurts as much as mine" I chuckled and sat down on the chair that he had pulled down for himself. I leant back and listened to my stomach rumble, I was so unbelievably hungry but I was used to the feeling.

Because of him.

"What time is it?" He asked as he sat up, his shirt hanging loose around his torso and the buttons undone.

"You're the one with the phone" I said with a shrug. I bent down and lifted Alena into my lap, patting her back.

He ran and hand through his hair, pushing it out girl his face before pulling his phone form his pocket "Fuck" he groaned "It's flat" he tried to switch it one one more time but failed and shoved it back in his pocket.

"Do your remember anything from last night?" I asked. I didn't know what to make up of what was said, I didn't know if we should talk about it or if we should just act like it never happened but he surprised with with a small shake of his head.

"No" he sighed "It's all fuzzy"

I couldn't help but feel relief, pushing aside the small part of me that felt disappointed. I smiled and shrugged my shoulder "Yeah, me either. I guess, no more wine for us, huh" I joked.

Little did I know that he remembered, he remembered every last detail—right down to his drunken confession and in his mind, I didn't remember so he didn't care to bring it up again.

But I did, I knew and I really wasn't sure how to feel.

Sup shawty, take me out to dinner ;)

Word count 1364.