My Star In The Sky

Honey Ilona 2006
3 years later

"Morning, Honey" Bree muttered as she slumped herself down onto the chair beside mine in the break room. I stopped eating my food mid chew and looked over at her from my book "A smile would be nice"

I swallowed my chunk of food and showed her a smile "Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" She questioned and although I knew it was sarcastic I shook my head slowly, afraid to make any sudden movements around her right now.

Pregnant women scare me.

She's been an emotional roller coaster all week and I never know what mood she's in when she approaches me so I've avoided speaking or making any expression until I'm sure I won't do anything that'll make her upset.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Tucker and I can't agree on a name for this bloody thing" she huffed and pointed to her swollen belly. She was almost 6 months along so the bump wasn't entirely huge but it was noticeable.

"Well..." I shrugged and placed down my book "What are some ideas? Hit me"

"Okay, so I love the name Levi. I think it's simple, so cute and guess what Tucker likes?" Her eyes got this insane twitch and I felt my body shiver involuntarily.

"What name?"

"Tucker Junior!" She shouted loudly, causing other eyes in the room to stare at us.

I couldn't help the little laugh that escaped my lips. I instantly covered my mouth but she'd already heard it.

"It's not funny, Honey!" She cried and rubbed her belly "You need to help me convince him"

"He's your boyfriend, not mine" I said. There was nothing that sounded worse than getting in the middle of this argument. I tried to intervene once and just let me tell you, I did not leave it unharmed.

"You're not helping" she muttered with a sigh. I opened my mouth to say something more but I was being cut off before I could even start speaking.

"I like the name Sebby" Sebastian grinned as he sat down beside Bree "What do ya think?"

"Sebby?" Bree scoffed and gave him a disgusted glare "See, this is why I asked Honey and not you"

I chuckled quietly and put my head back down into my book as Bree and Sebastian started new conversation. I had 5 minutes left on my break and I wanted to enjoy it as much as possible before I had to get back to work.

But of course, the universe had other plans.

"Um—Honey, I'm so sorry to disturb you on your break but you're wanted in the conference room. Mr Malfoy says it's urgent" Martha made her way up to the table and stood beside me, looking absolutely frigid.

I rolled my eyes and snapped my book shut, making Martha flinch slightly "Fine. Tell him I'm on my way"

She nodded and scurried off quickly.

I didn't mean to sound rude but this is the third time this week he's interrupted my lunch for something 'urgent'. I had half the mind to tell him to piss off but at the end of the day, he's still my boss and could very well fire me.

"Damn, again?" Bree huffed "What could be so urgent?"

I sighed "You don't want to know"

"I'd say gross if I wasn't six months pregnant" she replied, making me laugh a little "I'll see you later, Honey"