Elephant In A Crystal Shop

Honey Ilona

"Just pull in here" Draco said as he pointed towards an opening garage on my left side. I nodded silently, focusing on turning the vehicle out of the oncoming traffic and down into the driveway.

I'd gotten used to the feel of driving, even if I've only been driving for about 20 minutes. Draco was right when he said that I would get more comfortable and it isn't as scary as it looks.

"Just stop near the wall and I'll park it properly later" he said. I did as instructed and when the car stopped, we hopped out and I handed the keys back to him "Thank you"

"Don't do that to me again" I said with a small smile "That was terrifying"

"You seemed pretty comfortable" He shrugged and grabbed my hand.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"My place" he said simply as we began to walk.

"Oh" my eyes widened as I followed him inside Draco had been to my apartment multiple times but never have I seen where he lives or even thought I'd ever be invited.

But I didn't say anything about it. I didn't want to make this weird or make it sound like a big deal even though it was. This was the first time I've been in another man's living space.. other than my brother.

It had me feeling so giddy. That I was special enough to be brought here by him. I knew I was overreacting about it but it really was something new to me.

He led us towards a small elevator and immediately the doors automatically opened to let us in. We stepped inside and it started to move upwards.

"So, is this like an apartment building or...?" I questioned.

"Sorta like" he nodded "Except the apartments are penthouses"

"Penthouses!" My eyes widened "You live... in a penthouse?"

"I own my own company, Honey" he laughed "Where did you think I lived?"

I shrugged "I guess I never really thought that much about it considering we spend all the time at my place"

"Well..." he said as the elevator doors opened to reveal the entrance to a room that looked more expansive than my entire complex, plus everything inside it, combined "Welcome"

"Woah" I gasped as I stepped forward into what I could only guess was the living room considering the couches around "Why the bloody hell have we been staying at my crappy apartment?"

"I didn't think you'd want to come to where I live" he said and stepped in behind me "I wanted to wait until you were comfortable enough with me"

"Yeah, next time..." I said and looked over at him "Just take me straight here no matter what. Way to have a girl sold on you, Malfoy"

He chuckled and soothed his hand around my waist "You are welcome here any time you like. I'm going to have a key made for you so you can let yourself in whenever, whether I'm home or not"

"Really?" My eyes lit up slightly. I was being so stupid and mushy but I really couldn't express how much this meant to me. No one had ever spoken those words to me before or treated me this way and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

"Yes" he smiled "Now come. I'll give you a tour"

An hour and detailed tour later, I'm sitting awkwardly on his expensive looking couch in front of a massive Tv I could see my reflection in. Draco had gone into the kitchen behind me to get me a drink so I sat here, not wanting to move an inch on his couch in case I ruin it in anyway.