It is just a kiss (requested)

A/N: Honestly, this is just funny. Rosé may sound like a bottom here but trust me, topsé is still in the house today.

Requested by: @Herwifeeeeeieu

Summary: Childhood friends to high school enemies and enemies to lovers

"Do you really have to look so ugly all the time?"
Rosé roasts Y/N at the party that her parents has held at their house. Y/N is her neighbour for the past eighteen years. To no one's surprise, their parents become great friends but not them. They always have this intense animosity toward each other and it is getting more obvious as they grow older.

"And do you really have to open your mouth although no one asks you to?"
Y/N fires back.

"This is my house, I can do whatever I want,"

"Your parents' house, you mean,"

"Oh my gosh, I don't fucking understand why do I have to stuck in the same room as you,"
That's right. Their parents have forced them to talk to each other nicely for once. Everything is pretty much not under their control and if anything, Rosé and Y/N's hatred toward each other grow more instead.

"It's not like I love to be here, so shut the fuck up,"

"Bruh. This is the worst thing ever,"

"Same,"

Ever since young, Y/N has been more of a calmer person and always throw out mean words in the right time. By right time, it means that it has never failed to trigger Rosé. Whereas Rosé is more of a hot tempered one, she says everything she wants, not afraid of offending anyone, especially Y/N.

Oddly, they shared their childhood memory with each other. They did have a nice childhood together but Y/N doesn't remember since when, her best friend becomes hatred toward her and always bickers her for everything that she does.

Y/N is not one who keeps quiet when someone attacks her. In fact, Y/N bites back. Thus, it's not surprised after more and more arguments that had exploded between them, they are now the well-known enemies in school and in their neighbourhood. When they are together, they are mostly fighting with each other.

Two days later
It's their camp day. Y/N is not a camp lover. She doesn't understand why is there a need for camp. To show people that they can survive or what? Why do they need to stay in the middle of nowhere in the jungle?

"Why a camp?"
Y/N whines before her parents bring her to the school.

"So that you can learn to work with other better,"

"I don't need to learn all that stuff,"

"You need to,"

"It's not essential in my life,"

"Well, you just have to be there at the end of the day so don't be fussy now,"

"Bruh,"

Just when Y/N thought the camp is the worst, something worse happens.

"All of you will be assigned with a partner, first, Wendy and Irene, Lisa and Minnie, Jisoo and Jennie, Y/N and Roseanne-"

"Wait, what the fuck? Why her?"
Rosé reacts almost immediately.

"Yeah, what the fuck?"
And of course Y/N has to follow up the animosity.

"Firstly, mind your language and secondly, your parents told the school to arrange it this way,"

"Our parents? There must be some sort of mistake! Give me my phone, I have to call them,"
Rosé yells.

"Calm down, Park. You are making a scene right here,"
Lisa says jokingly but part of her really wants Rosé to stop yelling because it's ruining the camp fun.