✞ 𝖘𝖎𝖝 ✞

JULY 8, 2005

JULY 8, 2005

"i always thought that you look similar to someone, but i've never connected the dots, senpai!" yamagishi fanboys along with the other three. takemichi stands, feeling slightly overwhelmed by everything.

hoshiko grins brightly and chuckles, enjoying the attention. "knowing you and your gang knowledge, i really expected you to recognise us! samu especially! i mean, he always wears high collars to hide the tattoo around his mouth." the girl reaches for the boy and lowers the collar, revealing strange looking ornaments around his lips.
"everyone recognises him because of his white hair and the collar. my appearance is more basic, which is why i don't get recognised as much."

isamu frowns and chops her head lightly.

"don't say that, senpai!"

"yeah! you get noticed really easy!"

"we're just dumb!"

isamu nods energetically a couple of times making the girl sweatdrop.

"i wasn't complaining about this.."

"how did you join tokyo manji gang, senpai?" takemichi asks suddenly, making everyone look at him. the female observes his body language quickly and comes to a conclusion that he's trying to gather information for future naoto.

"mikey and i went to the same elementary. we even ended up in the same class for all of the years. it was a miracle really. we became friends on our first year. i was attacked by my brother's enemies, high schoolers and mikey and toman's first division captain saw that. they jumped in and the three of us beat them up. we became friends after that and then i became one of toman's founding members, which is how i became a division captain and the third in command." she explains, making the boys fanboy even more.

"what did mikey mean when he said that i'm his bitch?" both hoshiko and isamu notice how worried and scared he was. isamu patted his shoulder with a smile, even if his smile wasn't visible.

hoshiko smiles lightly as well. "don't worry, mikkun, he won't do anything to you. you caught his attention and being his bitch means you're his friend." she explains and runs a hand through her hair. "he'll explain the rest himself. trust me, you'll be seeing him a lot."

at that exact moment, her phone buzzes in her pocket, making her take it out. she smiles at the messages spammed by the said boy.

THE INVINCIBLE SHORTCAKE🍰 & THE LAZY SIDEKICK💅

the invincible shortcake 🍰
shichin
nico
our pride and joy
toman's little princess
hoshiko the great
the brightest star in the sky
my partner in crime
the bonnie to my clyde
mommy
sorry
NICOOOOOOOO
ANSWER ME THIS INSTANT
THIS IS YOUR MOTHER SPEAKING