2. Dateless and Sober

Preview - Sobriety checkpoints ahead.

<At the clubhouse>

JK: Now that I'm taking time off, J, what's our vacation options. J: You can trust me guys, I'm not a CEO for a travel company for nothing, I won't let us down this time. Jakewon: <looks at each other with a smirk>

J: Okay, Since we've all been dateless and single for a while, I thought we should let loose and find our mojo. Go out of the country so no one will know us. Undercover CEOs ready to move and groove like the natives. Mingle and jingle like it's Christmas. JK: WTF, J, where did you get these lines? Jakewon: <laughing their heads off> That's why we love you bro.

J: I was working on some promotional ads for our company. What? You don't like. Jakewon: We love it, we can't stop laughing. JW: Wait, you don't have a gecko saying this? J: No, gecko is already taken. I was going to use my image, like JK. JK: <suddenly stops laughing> No JW, he's serious. JW: <shook> JK: <earnestly> You know J, you've got some skills. I seriously believe, only you can make that work and be profitable at it.  J: Thanks JK.

J: So option 1 is Hedonism II, Jamaica. This is an all-inclusive resort known as the most "over-the-top" adults-only resort in the world. This is on a waterfront property in Negril. It offers all-night parties, two stunning beaches, one of which allows nude sunbathing, along with all-you-can-drink and eat deals. It's the type of place to go if you are looking to let loose and shatter inhibitions. Themed parties are hosted nightly, including the legendary pajamas and pasties party.

JW: Well, I like the idea of pajamas and desert parties. JK: What? That's pasties, not pastries. JW: What's that? J: Nipple covering. JW: Oh. <folds his arms over his chest> It's not for us, is it? JK: You're so cute, look your cheeks are all red. JW: I don't know J. JK: J, that's a swinger place. It's all about sex. I don't think we would be comfortable with naked free-minded people hooking up in public. J: Why don't you just call them cheaters. 

JK: That would make me sound like a prude. Ok, sorry, you're right, scratch free-minded. JW: It's not our type of crowd J. JK: But we're not judging.  J: I know, I was just messing with you guys. JW: Well, maybe you should stay away from adult-only theme resorts. JK: It's a red flag. They're not interested in l/t relationships. J: Really, how long did your relationships last? JK: Longer than the morning after.

J: Ok, to narrow our choices, do you guys want private island in Tahiti, a game reserve in Kenya, or an elegant country estate in the mountains. JW: Aren't we trying to meet other people this time, to socialize and find potential gf with people who don't know us.

J: Option 2 - Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, Thailand. It's an Asian wilderness adventure like a luxury safari. The camp borders Burma and Laos caters to adventure seekers and nature lovers with luxurious safari-style tents from the hillsides wrapped in lush jungles. We can trek elephants, look for wildlife, cruise down the Ruak River, soak up the culture, hillside bicycle tours, & spa treatment. We can go in town to mingle and socialize.

JK: Less pampering, more survival adventure type. J: You're a small niche JK. JK: Yeah, I'd go alone, if it weren't for the fact that I'm force to go find a gf to appease my Mom, and that I love you knuckleheads. JW: I kinda like the luxury pampering ones. J: Me too. JK: Ok, something in between.

J: Well I have 2 remaining options, one title hunger game type resort and the other is squid game type resort. JK: Oh, they sound interesting, any girls willing to go to these types would be interesting. JW: I don't know, they aren't going to really kill us are they? It's not like we're nobody desperate for $$ or forced into playing for community survival. J: Not if you signed a contract to allow it. JW: Why would I do that? J: They don't pay you, it cost $10k/pp to play.