12

Kenya Capri

Aunt Agnes slowly walked into the living room. Her big blue eyes roamed over all my partners until they stopped on me. The smile on her face never faded while she seemingly walked over to me.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe she did change.

She opened her arms and walked to the chair I was sitting in. I was about to get up and greet her until she leaned down and hugged Sam.

"So good to see you" She said in her thick Asgardian accent. I watched her hug Sam for a couple seconds and expected for me to get the same treatment- but she only looked at me with a tight lipped smile and went over to greet everyone else.

"I fucking knew it" I sighed quietly and laid my head on Sam's shoulder.

"Don't let her get to you." He whispered back

"I already wanna go home" I admitted with a slight huff

"Lets at least have dinner first"'

We all got up and went to the dining room. I told my partners to walk ahead of me while I stay back to grab my phone. Once I retrieved it, I noticed Agnes had stayed back as well.

I gave her a quiet 'hello' but she merely stared at me with an expression I couldn't identify. That's when I took Sam's advice and walked towards the dining room.

Thor wanted Wanda and I to sit in the middle, on either side. So, I was to sit between him and Tony while Wanda sat in front of me.

"There's our princess" Tony smiled when I entered the dining room. Loki must have changed it- because it's color schemes were now a forest green and gorgeous gold.

Tony patted the seat in between him and Thor and I kept walking in that direction. It wasn't until he turned around that Agnes zoomed past me and sat in my seat.

I was flabbergasted... so I stopped to process what the hell just happened

"Agnes" Thor scolded, "We wanted Kenya to sit there"

"Why?" She asked in a fake innocent tone

I only giggled sarcastically and went over to sit in an empty chair that sat near Loki, Bucky, and Steve.

Bucky sat on my left, Steve in front of me, and Loki on my right (at the end of the table).

"Don't let her bother you" Loki reminded

I nodded and grabbed Bucky's hand. Steve sent a gentle look my way and dinner started to come out.

Loki had the cooks make Wanda and I's favorite dishes. There was a bunch of pasta, meats, and an assortment of side dishes laying on the table.

"Thank you Loki" I grinned eagerly and grabbed a plate.

We all made our plates, laughing and joking while food was being passed around. When everyone was satisfied, we began to eat.

Agnes was engaging in conversation with Wanda.

She was being such a sweet old lady.

Fake ass

"Kenya?" I heard her say aloud. I looked in her direction and saw she was smirking at me.

Here we go...

"Wanda is 16 weeks" She says, "I suppose you are too?"

"I'm 14 weeks." I tell her.