24

Anonymous

That bitch

A real fucking slut if you ask me. I mean, married to all the avengers? How much of a whore could she be?

That piece of shit gained pity from the avengers and they probably didn't know how to let her down easy.

Poor them, got suckered into marrying her.

There's no way they love her... I mean come on

She gained hella weight after being pregnant- she was never in shape to begin with-and she plays likes she's depressed when I bet she just wants attention.

She thinks she's beautiful when in reality- I gag whenever she comes around.

That girl just has a big butt and obviously gives it up since she's married to all of those people, so it's no surprise people hit on her.

I just can't believe she lives the life that she does...

Wealthy, married, a mother

She deserves none of that.

That dumb hoe only got to where she was because her father gave her starter money for her business. And he only gave it to her in exchange for her to stop calling him.

Hell, her mom doesn't even care to return her calls anymore.

Her own parents don't like her.

I don't know why she had kids, poor babies.

And then those children have all those people around them- calling them their "parents".

She's ruining those kids lives and can't even see it. She doesn't know how to be a mother- and it's gonna take no time for her to fail as a mother, as a wife, and as a parent.

She's miserable. Unworthy. Revolting.

Bitch needs to be put in her place.

I see that she got a new house, so maybe she already failed as a wife.

I think it's time for me to bring Kenya down to size.

Hell, she's not even who she says she is

And since she no longer has the protection of those freaks she called spouses- it's the best time to get my revenge.

_______________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️

Who do y'all think this is?