36

I hope you enjoy this SUPER LONG chapter 😂

Kenya Capri

After spending some time at the zoo, an early movie, lunch, and then the aquarium, 7:00 hit.

My spouses had immediately rushed me into the car and we made our way to a restaurant.

It was an Italian restaurant, a really fancy one. I felt underdressed as we walked in- seeing the waiters and waitresses dressed more formal than me.

"Where is everyone" I asked when I seen we were the only ones in the restaurant. The lights were dim, giving it a nice, romantic vibe.

We were escorted to a table in the far back of the restaurant. Every table we passed was decorated with old and recent pictures of us. Some from dates, some from our weddings.

Others from us in the delivery rooms, some pictures I knew nothing about (like the one where I was asleep with my mouth open and they all posed around me).

Rose petals covered the floor and there was a live band playing near the table. The sweet sound of violins filled my ears as I took a seat at the table.

While taking the time to look around, I noticed the restaurant was decorated in red and gold- one of my favorite color combinations- and heart shaped balloons were everywhere.

"Guys" I beamed, "This is wonderful."

"We set it up" Tony said, looking all proud of himself.

"With some help from Peter and Loki" Thor mentioned

Tony rolled his eyes, "yeah, yeah, yeah"

They all got seated and we turned our attention to a large screen appearing from the ceiling.

"What is this" I asked

"Shush and watch" Sam smirked.

Soon enough, a video started to play.

I watched as Tony appeared on the screen (looking good as fuck might I add) and smiled his billion dollar smile

"If you're seeing this, it means it's our two year anniversary. And- admittedly- most people don't celebrate their two year anniversaries like this. It's not a milestone year- but in our case, it definitely is"

He vanished as Steve appeared

"Kenya, baby- we've been through some ups and downs in this marriage. And through it all, you've seem to always get the short end of the stick"

"We lost sight of how lucky we are to have you" Bucky said once he appeared on the screen, "You're our queen, our light, the heart of this relationship. And we forgot that."

"No more, darling" Said Wanda, "We will never put you through any of that bullshit again. Without you Kenn, we're nothing. We aren't us without you"

"You bring out the absolute best in us" Nat grinned, "And we can't imagine life without you. You and Wanda have given us the best gift we could ever ask for- our babies- and not only do I applaud your impeccable mothering skills, but I also thank you for not leaving us"

"It was rocky" Said Thor, "But I'm so happy you chose to stick with us- and we're gonna work super hard to make the rest of our lives together as happy as can be"

"So, baby, to sum it up- we love you so much. You're our fucking everything. Happy anniversary Kenn. Here's to a lifetime of laughs, cries, hugs, kisses, and dirty, dirty sex" Sam finished as I gasped and turned around to look at him. He had a devious smirk on his face.