She's a Pym?

"Can you guys cover that one?" Tony asked Scott. "Sure." 

"Let's go through this one more time," Tony said. "Bruce, Steve, and I are all going to New York 2012. Rocket and Thor are going to Asgard 2013. Scott and Hope are going to Vormir 2014. And Natasha, Clint, Rhodey, and Nebula are going to Morag 2014." He recited. "Does everyone know where they are going?" He asked the team. They all said yes, and Tony continued, "Tomorrow we are going to execute this plan, so if anyone has any problems with it, tell me now." No one spoke up. "Great, well, that's all for today, class," Tony said sarcastically. "Just remember to be here tomorrow at 1:00 p.m!" He called out as they started to leave. 

As they left, Scott said, "Now I really feel like I'm back in High School." Hope laughed, recalling what he had said earlier. They got in the car and went back to Scott's house. When they arrived, it was already 6:00, and it was time for dinner. 

"So I'm thinking we order pizza," Scott said. "Why?" "Because I am naturally an awful cook, and what celebration food is better than pizza?" "I might have an idea," She said and walked to the fridge. 

"How about I cook dinner tonight." She suggested. "You can if you want to. I'm sure whatever you make will be much better than whatever I attempt to cook." 

Then his phone rang, and the caller ID said it was Tony. "I'll be right back." He said and then went upstairs. "Hello?" 

"Hey, Scott, I need you to do me a favor," Tony said. 

"What can I do for you?" Scott asked only slightly sarcastically. Tony didn't notice and said, "I need more Pym Particles." 

"Tony, I told you, I don't have anymore." Scott insisted. "I know, but do you by any chance know the formula?" 

"The only one who knew the formula was Hank Pym and maybe his wife, but he never told anyone else," Scott explained. "He didn't even tell Hope." Now Tony was confused. 

"Why would he tell Hope?" "Because she's his daughter," Scott said like it was obvious and then instantly regretted it. If Hope hadn't told Tony, then there was probably a reason as to why he didn't know. 

"Wait, Hope's a Pym?" "Yeah. Do you need anything else?" He asked. "Nope, I'm good," Tony said and then hung up. 

"Well, sh*t!" He said, running his fingers through his hair. "Stark, you okay?" Natasha asked. She and Steve had entered the room when he was still on the phone call. 

"No, no, I'm not." "What happened? Who was on the phone?" Steve asked. 

"I think I may have just made the biggest mistake of my life." "Which one? You'll have to be more specific," Natasha said sarcastically. "You wouldn't believe me even if I told you." He groaned. "Try me." 

"Well, last month, when you came to my house and asked me to help you, Hope stayed behind to try to convince me to help out," He started. Steve and Natasha nodded. 

"And it might be possible that I may have, kinda, maybe tried to kiss her..." He cringed. "Nope, I don't believe it. Tony, tell me you didn't." "I'm afraid I did." 

"I need to see this," Natasha said and grabbed Tony's glasses. "Hey!" 

"You had your glasses on you when we were there, which means that Friday recorded everything." She reasoned. She put on the glasses and said, "Friday, show me every file that shows Hope van Dyne." 

"How did you do that? I thought that Friday was coded to respond to only Tony?" Steve asked. "I think you're forgetting that I worked for Tony. I know all of his access codes." She smirked.