nicked

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my welcome to demon school Iruma-kun which u hope all of you are enjoying. Now for my question of the day and that is what do you think the one hundred demon Battra did? To elaborate on the question I mean what do you think the batta did with there events? We will find out but not right now so everyone let's get on with the story!

Y/n POV

I walked into a room in the Babel tower to fill out some paper work for my friend to get him a day out of his prison to go to the Battra. The people worked under Henri, they probably think I'm here to take over the tower again. It I'm down with all of that, I walked to the front desk.

Y/n:"hello there, sorry to bother you but where is the place you go to, to get someone out of Walton park prison?"

The person at the front desk looked me up and done there expression clear that they don't want to do any business with me.

Front desk person:"dont you want to just break them out?"

I shook my head side to side.

Y/n:"not really, to much time and Gartos would be man, saying things like if I wanted to be out of this place I would have broken out."

I tried to imitate Gartos voice but I knew it wasn't good since Gartos voice is quite... Unique and difficult to replicate.

Front desk person:"he couldn't break out, we added extra security just for him."

I shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n:"waist the tax payers money how you like, Gartos is only in the prison because he choses to stay, don't know why he hasn't left yet."

Front desk person:"he will never escape, that prison is his life until the day he dies."

I looked down at the girl.

Y/n:"anyway, enough about my friends, where do I go to get one of the sheets?"

Front desk person:"I'll need to get one, but I need to verify you have a high enough rank to sign someone out."

I gave a thumbs up and then I started to use the muscles to throw up the rank badge, when the badge was in my mouth a dropped it onto the desk for the girl to see.

Y/n:"there you go, fresh from my storage unit."

The lady looked at it and used her pen to move the badge around, once she verified that I was quantified enough I took my badge back and swallowed it again.

Front desk person:"go through the door on your right, keep going down till you get to the six door on the left."

I nodded.

Y/n:"thank you."

I then walked off through the door to fill out the forms, I did feel kind of bad for Iruma since I left with dad when he went to one of his dinner's with his other two friends who seemed to be like dad when it comes to there grandkids.

3RD POV

On the six hundred and sixty six floor of the babel tower was a room which inside contained three of the most important people in the neither world, the three hero's. The three of them sat around a large round wooden table.

Belial:"today's the day... When we come to a conclusion."

Levi:"of course... Let's do this."

Then the two great demons slammed down many pictures and other such stuff down onto the table, both of them stood up yelling at the other while each holding up a picture of there grandsons razberry bellial-berry for Belial, and Leiji levathan, for lady levy.