Truth or Dare

Angella and Shadow were at the table playing chess, they were so bored. Suddenly Shadow got up all of a sudden. 

"I can't play this game anymore", Shadow says. Angella then has a brilliant idea.

"OK, it maybe a stretch but I have some home brewed wine, we could play drunk truth or dare", Angella asked while she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know Angella, if it's okay with you then I'm in", Shadow replies.

"Of course I'm OK with it my sorceress were going to have so much fun", Angella says excitingly as she skips through the corridor and goes into the basement to get the wine.

Shadow goes into the kitchen and grabs two wine glasses and meets Angella in the bedroom. 

Angella pours the wine into the glasses and hands one to Shadow. Shadow takes a sip, the wine is sweet and has hints of spices in it. 

"The wine reminds me of you sweet and spicy, just how I like it", Shadow says with a smirk.

Angella looks away and smiles. As they were half way down the bottle they started playing.

"OK truth or dare", Shadow asks. "Hey since when do you get to start asking the questions first", Angella asks. "I'm older I get to go first", Shadow says with a smirk. "Fine, truth", Angella says as she crosses her arms.

Shadow looks down and asks "Did you love Micah",. Angella sighs and says "I did when I first met him, he was such a gentlemen but ever since he found out you turned to the horde he turned bitter and full of hatred after that incident I slowly lost feelings, why do you think I sent him to go fight in the war". 

Shadow gasped and looked back up "I'm sorry, I didn't know", Shadows says. 

"Eh it's fine, ok my turn truth or dare", Angella asks. 

"Hmm, truth", Shadow replies. 

"Okay, When did you start having feelings towards me", Angella asks with a smirk.

"When I first saw you in Brightmoon the day I arrived there, You were a woman of authority, you were strong, smart and whenever you got angry, your wings did that thing were it opened and stretched out, I found that so cute", Shadow says as she laughed.

They both played and drank for hours, Shadow and Angella were a bit drunk but still in their senses. 

"OK, my turn take your clothes off ", Angella said, Shadow looked shocked but it was a dare so she did as she was told.

She took off her dress and exposed her body, She was wearing a red lace bra that brought out the roundness of her breasts, her collarbone was very prominent and striking, her body was curvy and had figure. Shadow looked down as she was blushing.

Shadow quickly shook it off, and asked "Truth or Dare, my love".

"Dare", Angella replied while giggling.

"Now take off all your clothes", Shadow said with a smirk.

Angella took off whatever she was wearing, all she was left wearing was a black strapless bra that showed a bit of her nipples, her body was not as curvy but she was very toned and as fit as Shadow instead of her collarbone being prominent her hip bones were, She was absolutely gorgeous.

Shadow looked in shock, she swallowed hard and asked "Truth or Dare" as they both looked into each others eyes.

"Dare", Angella replied as she nervously looked at Shadows body. 

"Kiss me", Shadow says as she moves closer to Angella. 

Angella moves closer until there lips collide, they both kiss each other with passion, Shadow pushes Angella on the bed and climbs on top of her, she then kisses her again this time stronger and deeper. Angella puts her hands behind Shadow and unpins her bra.

Angella turns Shadow over and looks into her eyes, Angella's hand goes down Shadows body and stops at her chest. she than grabs it and whispers in Shadows ear "I'm ready my love, but today I'm going to blow your mind, I'll make you feel things you haven't felt before".

She then goes down Shadows body and takes of her underwear, she then goes down and licks it hard and deep.

"ANGELLA", Shadow screams but that didn't stop Angella. Shadow arches her back and bends her knees, Shadow then stops being so tense and enjoys it.

Shadow lets out a soft moan, Angella knew that indicated her job was done,

Angella gets up and wipes her lips with her thumb and smirks.

She goes and lies down next to Shadow. Shadow is still in shock "What just happened", Shadow says in shock.

"I just took your soul away, admit it you enjoyed it my sorceress", Angella says as she smirks.

Shadow turns to Angella and says "Ok yeah I did enjoy that, as for my soul I think it hasn't come back yet".

Both Shadow and Angella laugh. 

"As much as I enjoyed that, it was very tiring I'm going to go to sleep my love", Angella says.

Shadow agrees, Angella then kisses Shadow softly and grabs her gently and spoons her.

Shadow felt Angella's curves on her body, Angella puts her hand around Shadow as they both slept.