Glimmers Return

Shadow had started getting nightmares of every bad memory she had. The spell of obtainment, Hordak mistreating her, her abusing Catra, When she had first come to Brightmoon, When she sacrificed herself to save Adora and Catra and when Micah took Angella.

She woke up screaming in pain, tears were streaming down her face and she felt numb. 

Adora heard the screams and went to sit next to Shadow.

"Shadow, it's ok we'll find her", Adora says as she wipes the tears of Shadows face.

"I failed, I don't know what to do anymore, I can't think straight and I'm scared", Shadow says as tears fill her eyes again.

"You may not know what to do but I do", Casta says as she enters the room.

"Last night I had reviewed the spell and it was quite simple actually but there is a catch", Casta says with a disappointed look.

"What is it Casta", Adora asks.

"To perform the spell we'll need, the crystals from the lunarium and A LOT of it, She-ra's sword, and fresh blood from a person who has done the spell before", Casta says.

"And the catch", Shadow asks.

"It can only be done once and on the night where the planet and moons are all in alignment", Casta replies.

"Casta can you just tell us everything all at once instead of making dramatic pauses please", Adora says as she massages her head.

"Fine, The alignment of the planets is tomorrow so I suggest that we try to find out where they are today", Casta says.

They all are about to leave the room when Shadow stops Adora.

"Adora, I might have some clue as to where they might be", Shadow says.

"WHERE", Adora says in shock

"Going to the heart of Etheria, since the magic has been contained it would be much safer to excess that power but if Micah does go there, there will be no stopping him, he will be the most powerful man in the universe, Adora, Angella is important to me and I know I'm not worthy of asking for favors but I need her alive, please", Shadow says as she holds Adora's hands.

"Of course Shadow, you have changed for the better and I am more then happy to help", Adora says as they both exit.

Casta and Shadow get all the stuff needed for the spell and keep studying the spell to avoid errors.

Suddenly they hear crying in the meeting room. Shadow and Casta both look at each other they recognize the screams. "THAT'S GLIMMER", they both say in unison.

They both run towards the screaming and meet Adora and Catra on the way there. They open the door to find Bow carrying Glimmer. "She needs medical assistance, right now", Bow says.

Adora turns into She-ra and heals her, Glimmer suddenly wakes up and looks around.

"I'm sorry, Shadow I should have listened to you and my mother", Glimmer says as soon an she sees Shadow.

Shadow walks closer and cups Glimmers cheek, "It's okay my dear, tell us what happened", Shadow says in a sweet voice.

"Mom was right you have changed, besides that I came here as soon as possible, after dad kidnapped mom he took her to our hideout and hit her and kept hitting her, we begged him to stop but he was so furious, he then directed his anger towards me, I tried stopping him but he's too powerful, we have to save my mother, please", Glimmer says as tears stream down her face.

"He's waiting for the planet alignment tomorrow because that's when the power of the heart will be at it's peak", Glimmer adds.

"We'll save your mother Glimmer", Adora says as she hugs Glimmer.

Everyone leaves so Glimmer can rest but she asks Shadow to stay behind.

"Yes Glimmer", Shadow replies

"Shadow, I'm sorry, I was really angry, we spent so much time trying to open that portal, I just never expected for her to move on, I thought she had forgotten about me, when dad brought her to the hideout she kept going on how you used to make her feel like a queen, I didn't understand then but I do now, after what I had witnessed I feel terrible for putting everyone in danger AGAIN", Glimmer says 

"Oh Glimmer, I forgive you, and as for your mother, she never forgot you she always worried about you and your father, she wouldn't have done anything to intentionally hurt you both, she loves you and cares for you and I do to and I also know that I will never be able to replace your father and won't even try to but what I will do is support you", Shadow says as she sits next to Glimmer and holds her hand.

"Thank you Shadow", Glimmer says as she yawns.

Shadow then kisses Glimmer on the forehead and lets her sleep.

Shadow meets with Casta, Adora and Catra. They start discussing battle plans and strategies. Shadow was not gonna lose Angella again.