What Did I Just Do

Shadow struggled to brush her hair one day, Angella then came and snatched the brush away from Shadow. "Hey I was using that", Shadow exclaimed as she tried to reach for the brush but Angella was too tall for her. As Shadow was trying to reach for the brush she accidently touches Angella's chest. Shadow freezes for a while as her entire face goes warm.

Angella saw how flustered Shadow was and sat her down, she then proceeded to brush Shadows long, soft, silky black hair. 

As Angella brushes her hair she could feel her self blushing Shadow tried to hide her face but she couldn't. 

"OK all done", Angella says. Shadow gets up and moves her hair about. Angella looks in astonishment, she had just met this woman two days ago, now she has feelings for her.

"What yah looking at Angella", Shadow says with a smirk. Angella's cheeks go red "Um nothing I better go get lunch fixed", Angella says as she quickly exits the room.

Shadow goes to have a shower, She realizes that she forgot her clothes in the bedroom. So she wraps herself in a towel so she can go get it but she is interrupted mid way by Angella "Shadow do you want pasta or......."Angella then pauses and looks at Shadow up and down.

Holy SHIT Angella thought in her head. Shadow was soaking wet from head to toe and the towel clinged on to her wet body, her collarbone was very prominent and she had a beautiful well toned, hour glass figured body and she was standing inches away from Angella.

"Umm pasta is fine", Shadow says in a sarcastic tone. "Angella your staring again", Shadow said with a little giggle. "Hot...I'm sorry it's like really hot in here umm I'm going to check on the pasta", Angella said as she sped away, "This can't be happening, I don't know what's come upon me, You have kids Angie and a Husband BUT SHE'S SO HOT, pull yourself together woman", Angella said to herself.

Shadow wore the clothes that Angella put out for her it wasn't really her style but she could work with it. She exited the room while drying her hair. She sees Angella in the kitchen with flour all over herself, she found it kind of cute.

"Hey do you need help", Shadow asked. " I think I'm fine", Angella says as she steps back and trips on her cape. Shadow quickly catches her and they look into each others eyes. 

Angella couldn't resist any longer she took Shadow by the collar and kissed her, Shadow was shocked at first but after a while she returned the kiss. She then gently brought Angella back onto her feet and looked  into her eyes.

"What did I just do", Angella asks herself out loud. Shadow was still in shock that's the first time anyone has showed her any affection.

"I have a Kid and a husband at home, but that felt so good better then Micah, it was definitely better then Micah, OMG What did I do", Angella said in worry.

"I must say that was better then the pasta that I just saved, Angella their not here it's just you and me, I can't bring myself to deny these feelings trust me I tried but I can't", Shadow says as she puts her hand on Angella's cheek.

"It is just the two of us, I have been lonely for so long, I wouldn't have imagined this but you are gorgeous, and I also can't deny these feelings, I don't want to but I can't help it Shadow you always had my heart but now you really do have it", Angella says as she leans closer.

She then connects her lips with Shadows and they kiss until they both are out of breath.

"My Queen", Shadow says in Angella's ear as she giggles. "My Sorceress", Angella replies.