Our Beautiful Garden

One afternoon in the portal realm, Angella and Shadow were in the garden weeding and planting flowers.

Shadow was weeding her daisies when Angella held her waist from behind.

Shadow then looks behind her and smiles  she takes a daisy and sticks it in Angella's hair.
"That's a daisy ,I find them cheerful", Shadow says with a smirk "I also find the person wearing the daisy very beautiful", Shadow says.

Angella tries to hide the fact that she's blushing and moves her face away.

Shadow then turns and takes Angella's chin and kisses her strong and hard.

Shadow then pushes her down gently on the soft grass and climbs on top of her.

"Do you like that my Queen", Shadow says as she takes her nail and moves it along Angella's cheek.

"I can see why you say your the dominant one", Queen Angella says with a smirk.

"Oh, but you don't know what I can do my Queen", Shadow says as she moves closer to Angella's ear.

"The things I want to do to you my love", Shadow says as she moves down to her neck.

"The way I want to make you feel, my love", Shadow says as slowly kisses Angella's neck.

Angella felt shivers down her spine, it was so electrifying, Angella turned her head to the side as she let out a soft moan.

Shadow then holds Angella's chin and turns her head gently so their eyes could meet.

"Did you enjoy that my love, I would like to go further but I know you aren't ready, so until then this will have to do", Shadow says as she kisses Angella softly.

Shadow then gets off of her and lies down beside her she takes Angella's hand and looks at the pink sky.

"Shadow, you've changed a lot and I can see that you understand that I need time to adjust to this, I love you so much", Angella said as she moved her head to the side to look at Shadow.

"I changed so Adora and Catra can have a life together, they deserve each other, they deserved to be loved and I couldn't do that, I was so blind with anger and hatred it clouded my judgment but I love both of them equally, and now I have you my Queen, you have my heart", Shadow says as she takes Angella's hand and places it on her beating heart.

"You feel that, this heart beats for you my love", Shadow says as she takes Angella's hand and places it on her cheek.

Angella looks into Shadows eyes as her eyes start to form tears. "My lovely Shadow", Angella says as she pulls Shadow closer.

Shadow rests her head on Angella's chest as Angella's plays with her hair.

They both look into the sky. Angella then falls asleep on Shadow.

Shadow gets up and carries Angella to the bed and lays her down. She goes and lies down beside her and kisses her forehead .

Shadow felt like the luckiest woman in the universe. "My Queen", Shadow says as she falls asleep.