The Letter

Angella woke up and looked next to her, Shadow was there sleeping peacefully. Angella took a strand of Shadows hair and tucked it behind her pointy ear, Shadow smiled and said "It's morning already, Aww I had such a wonderful dream".

"Oh yah, what did you dream about", Angella asks.

"No, the question is who did I dream about", Shadow says in a flirtations tone as she taps Angella's nose.

"Fine. WHO did you dream about", Angella asks.

"You", Shadow answers as she climbs on top of Angella and kisses her.

"Ew, morning breath", Angella says with a smirk.

Suddenly the door opens, it was Glimmer, she stood there in shock and covered her eyes immediately. 

Shadow moves off Angella annoyed and covers herself with the sheet.

"Yes Glimmah what brings you to our bedroom this early", Angella asks.

"OK firstly you know the door has a lock can you please use it next time and secondly ummm dads gone", Glimmer says.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR FATHERS GONE", Angella shouts.

Shadow looks at her in shock.

"I don't know what's going on all he left was this note and his staff", Glimmer says.

"Have you read the note", Shadow asks.

"No, it says that we all have to be there when we read it", Glimmer says.

"Ok and who is we", Angella asks.

"Umm You, Shadow, Aunt Casta and I ", Glimmer replies.

"Ok I'll call Casta, you both head to the meeting room", Shadow says.

"Ok, see you soon my sorceress ", Angella says as she gives Shadow a short soft kiss.

"Eww, MOM", Glimmer says as she covers her eyes again.

"Well nobody told you to stick around, anyways I will meet you in the meeting room", Angella says with a giggle.

Shadow and Angella both get dressed and part ways, Shadow makes a teleportation spell to Mystacor and Angella makes her way to the meeting room.

In the meeting room Angella and Glimmer sit and just and just stare at the letter.

"I'm scared Mom what if he did something again, I'm tired of running after people", Glimmer says.

"Oh Glimmah", Angella says as she holds Glimmers hand. "Nothing will happen to your father, he'll be ok, he's strong just like you", Angella adds.

Suddenly the door opens and Shadow, Casta, Adora, Catra and Bow enter the room.

"What's going on", Catra asks.

"King Micah left this morning to who knows where, and all he left was this note, hopefully we get some answers", Shadow says.

"Ok, so who's going to read it", Adora asks.

"Well it says here Aunt Casta is supposed to read it", Glimmer says as she hands the note to Casta.

Casta opens the letter, clears her throat and says " Dear Family, Friends and Shadow, if your reading this letter it means I've left Brightmoon, I have left to Beast Island so that you all can move on with your lives happily, I have realized that I have made a mistake and I am very grateful for the people who have saved me and sorry for the inconvenience it caused all of you, As for Glimmer I love you very much and I promise to send letters, Angella I hope that your happy and I am gravely sorry for hurting you, Casta my dear sister Thank you so much for all that you have done and please take care of Glimmer for me, and Shadow as much as I hate you, you did save me and I am grateful and please take care of Angella and love her more then I ever did, I wish you all good health and prosperous futures. Oh and please DON'T COME AFTER ME, if you do, you won't get back alive".

  Everyone is in tears.

"We have to do something", Glimmer says as she slams the table.

"Glimmah we have to let him be, he made his decision", Angella says as she puts her hand on Glimmers shoulder.

"Glimmer, I think it's for the best", Bow adds.

"I'm sorry that all this happened, I know most of it was due to my mistakes", Shadow says as tears fall down her face.

Glimmer turns and hugs Shadow, Shadow cries even more and hugs her back.

"Don't cry Shadow. I'm so proud of you, you helped save my mother and you are giving her the love that she deserves, as for my father as much as I love him, I saw what he did to You, Mother and I, and I think it is for the best that he remains in Beast Island at least he'll be happy there, and that's what I want for everyone to be happy", Glimmer says as she cries.

Angella comes and hugs the both of them and the rest join.

"What is this thing that I'm feeling", Shadow asks.

"This is the feeling of belonging and being loved", Angella says as she kisses Shadows forehead.

"It feels nice", Shadow replies.

"Well Thank Goodness that's over ", Casta says as she laughs.

"So what's next", Catra asks.

"Whatever we want, we're free Catra, free to be happy, free to love, free from the horde, free from evil and destruction, WE ARE FINALLY FREE", Shadow says as she moves closer to Catra.

Catra looks at her and says "Thank You".

"Now I gave you a your welcome before I'm not saying it again", Shadow says as she laughs as she cups Catra's cheek.

"Let's Party, I really want to get drunk", Casta says.

"Fine we can have a Party tonight, Glimmer invite the rest of the princesses please", Angella says exciting.

Everyone get's excited, Shadow looks at Angella and winks, Angella blushes and looks away.