The Wedding

It's been a few weeks since Adora and Catra got engaged and Bow and Glimmer. Shadow, Angella and Casta were pretty busy planning the wedding.

"Hey babe we need to talk", Shadow says to Angella.

Shadow then pulls her into an abandoned room and slams the door shut. 

Angella looks at her and asks "So what's....", Angella was about to say when she was interrupted by Shadow.

Shadow puts her finger on Angella's lips and pushes her into the door.

"Shhhh, no more talking, I'm tired talking", Shadow says in Angella's ear. 

Shadow kisses Angella long and hard as their tongues fought in their mouths, Angella then turns Shadow and pushes her against the door and grabs her waist while kissing her neck.

"Oh Shadow, this is the energy I needed, but we have to go", Angella says in Shadow's ear as she slowly lets go of Shadow.

"Aw but that was short", Shadow says disappointingly

"You'll get the rest later", Angella says as she smirks.

They open the door to see everyone circling around them.

"Are you guys ok we heard noises", Casta asks

Shadow clears her throat and says "Yeah everything is fine, we just went in the wrong room".

"Rightttt", Glimmer says.

They all leave, Adora asks Shadow to stay behind.

Adora then pulls Shadow into the room and slams the door.

"Adora, please don't do that, it brings back memories", Shadow says as she puts her hand on her chest as her heart beats fast.

"Oh what kind", Adora asks.

"You don't want to know", Shadow says as she giggles.

"Oh, Ohhhhh Shadow nasty", Adora says as she cringes a bit.

"Ok enough of that, what do you need", Shadow asks.

"Shadow I need to ask for a favor, you see Catra decided that she didn't want to go down the aisle so I have to, but I have no one to go with me also", Adora says as she starts to panic.

"Hey it's ok do you have anyone in mind", Shadow asks as she puts her hand on Adora's shoulder, while trying to fan her with the other.

"Yeah actually, umm You, Shadow could you walk me down the aisle", Adora asks with tears in her eyes. 

Shadow looks at Adora in shock "You're sure right, I mean did you ask Catra first", Shadow asks still being in shock.

"Catra is the person who suggested it so, could you", Adora asks as she hold Shadows hand.

"Of course my dear, I'll be more then happy to do it", Shadow says as she pulls Adora in for a hug.

"Thanks Shadow, Oh and we already have something for you to wear since you looked AMAZING in a suit Catra and I may have picked something similar to that", Adora says as she smiles.

"I'm sure whatever you got me should be fine", Shadow says.

They both exit the room, Shadow sees Angella waiting outside the room.

"Guess what", Angella and Shadow shout at the same time.

"Ok you, first my Queen", Shadow says as she curtsies.

Angella giggles and says "I'm walking Glimmer down the Aisle, Ok now you my Sorceress".

"I'm walking Adora down the Aisle", Shadow says with tears in her eyes.

"Wait What, that's amazing I'm so happy for you", Angella says as she jumps with joy and hugs Shadow.

It's been a week of hard work and stressing but the day has finally come.

It was the morning of the wedding and everyone was running around getting the smallest details right.

It was time to see what Adora and Catra picked out for Shadow and what Glimmer and Bow picked for Angella. 

Shadow zips open the garment bag that contained the suit and gasped. It was a white suit with a black floral undershirt and white heels and sunglasses. 

"Damn they did a good job", Shadow says.

Angella looks in horror at the dress Glimmer got her, it was 3 times bigger then Angella's normal size. 

"What am I going  to do I can't wear this", Angella says as she panics.

"Hey calm down, I'll fix it", Shadow says.

Shadow takes Angella's measurements and draws a quick spell which made the dress the right size. 

Angella put the dress on and it fit perfectly, the dress was a fitting dress and had a white top and a black floral skirt, the same patterns as Shadow's undershirt, the dress looked Amazing on Angella. 

"You are a literal lifesaver, I love you so much", Angella says as she gives Shadow a short kiss. 

They both get dressed and head down to the hall. 

Shadow then goes to Adora who is outside the hall panicking with Glimmer.

"Hey Adora, it's okay I'm here, and Catra's right down the Aisle, you'll do just fine", Shadow says as she bends her elbow and Adora holds it.

"You ready", Shadow asks with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah", Adora says shaking.

Shadow looks at Angella and they both smile at each other before they walk the girls down the Aisle. 

Shadow starts walking and she could feel Adora's grip getting tighter as they opened the doors to the hall. 

Shadow looks up and sees Catra, they both looked so perfect, Shadow started taking Adora down the aisle and she could feel that Adora was looking at Catra, they were perfect for each other. 

Shadow reached the end of the aisle and kissed Adora on the forehead, Angella did the same to Glimmer. 

Shadow went and stood at the corner and Angella joined her. 

"My baby is getting married today", Angella says with tears in her eyes. 

Shadow holds Angella's hand and pulls her close. She then interlocks her fingers in Angella's.

They exchange their vows and now it's time for the kiss. 

"Umm Angella honey please don't stare", Shadow says.

"Huh, I don't stare", Angella says. 

They both kissed their partners and the wedding was over and it was time for the after party.