Angella

"Ok, we have about thirty minutes until the eclipse happens, so is everyone ready", Casta says

"Yeah I think everyone is ready", Adora says

Shadow doesn't know what to expect, she doesn't know if the spell even works, there were so many risks but Shadow was ready to sacrifice everything for Angella.

It was time, the moon were fully aligned and lunarium went bright.

"It's time", Casta says as she quickly starts drawing the spell.

"Okay the initial spell has been drawn, I need Shadows blood now", Casta says

Adora transforms into She-ra and goes to Shadow.

Shadow extends her hand on top of the bowl and Adora slowly cuts her hand.

Shadow is trying to hold back her tears because it hurt like hell, the blood slowly poured into the bowl.

As the blood entered the bowl the spell turned red indicating it was working, Shadow then quickly helped Casta draw out another spell using the crystal powder over the other spell.

Shadow's started bleeding all over the floors but that didn't stop her, she needed this to work, she needed to get Angella back.

"OK Adora gently submerge the sword in the bowl and channel your energy into the spell slowly", Casta says with caution.

Adora does as she is told and the spell from red turns a bright blue, suddenly some of the spell rises and forms a blue orb and falls into Shadow's hands.

"We did it ", Casta says excitingly.

"But it isn't over yet", Glimmer says weakly as she enters through the door. 

"Dad is on his way to the heart right now, we have to stop him", Glimmer says 

"Then what are we waiting for let's go", Catra says as she pushes everyone out the door.

Shadow, Casta and Glimmer conjure the teleportation spell that goes to the entrance to the cave that leads to the Heart of Etheria. 

"Everyone ready", Shadow asks.

Everyone nods 

They all walk through the portal and run towards the entrance of the cave and see footprints.

They all run quickly towards the light at the end of the tunnel.

They were just in time Micah was just about to get the hearts power.

"Ok not to rush but we have about three hours until the eclipse finishes ", Casta says.

"Oh my dear sister you'll never be able to stop me in time, Etheria and Angella will both be mine", Micah says.

"Yeah she won't be able to stop you alone, but together we will", Adora says as she transforms into She-ra. 

"We'll see", Micah says as he conjures a spell that knocks them all down.

She-ra transforms her sword into a rope and ties down Micah, Shadow then hits him with her strongest spells but it doesn't do anything.

Suddenly Glimmer comes and hits him on the face, blood starts oozing from the side of his mouth.

"Oh baby girl, you shouldn't have done that", Micah says

"Honey, why don't you come meet our guests", Micah says 

Suddenly a tall figure appears from the Shadows, it's Angella, she's bruised and has wounds and burns on every corner of her body. As Shadow sees her tears of anger form in her eyes.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER", Shadow yells.

"Oh I see, you like my little makeover, She looks just the way I like it, broken", Micah says as he starts laughing hysterically.

Shadow looks into Angella's eyes but it looks different, it was black and cold.

"Angella, my love please snap out of it", Shadow yells.

"She can't hear you, I put my strongest mind control spells on her, she's all mine", Micah says.

Suddenly Micah stops the spell that is controlling Angella and she falls to her knees.

"Shadow", Angella says softly as she looks up to see her.

"I'm here my queen please stay with me", Shadow yells.

"Aww, this is to sweet, I kind of feel pity for you, but then I don't, Angella watch as I take everyone you love away from you", Micah says.

"Your a monster Micah", Casta says.

"I know", Micah says as he conjures a spell that looks like black tar. 

The black magic creeps on the floor and slowly takes over everybody. Catra goes near Adora and hugs her, Casta goes near Glimmer and Bow and tries and protect them and Shadow tries and moves towards Angella trying to grab her hand as she holds the blue orb in the other hand.

Shadow was able to yell out a few words before the spell took over "I LOVE YOU ANGELLA".

"Stop it Micah you can't do this, they were the people you loved once also", Angella says as she cries.

"Yeah your right I can't do this but you can, plus I have to get to the Heart", Micah says as he puts the controlling spell on Angella once again.

 Micah then slowly frees everyone else. "Get them Angie", Micah says as he runs to the heart.

"Angella", Shadow shouts. Angella looks at her and hits her with an energy ball.