The After Party

They all made there way down to the Garden, where Casta decorated it pretty well.

"Casta is becoming good at this", Angella says as she holds Shadows hand.

"It looks wonderful, Shadow says as they both take there respectful seats next to each other.

*Ok so the seating arrangement is as such Adora, Catra, Shadow, Angella, Glimmer, Bow, Casta and a seat with a note on it * 

"I would like to raise a toast to these two... I mean three wonderful couples that are seated at this table, as we all know life in Etheria hasn't been the best, I mean with Horde Prime and recently Micah it wasn't easy but we all managed to get through it together. People have changed there lives around for the people they love most, and the people they love never gave up on them, so please raise your glass for these three", Casta says as she raises her glass.

Everyone else raises their glasses as well.

"Wait what's with the note", Angella asks.

"It came from Micah, It says for Shadow to read it", Casta says in shock.

"Huh me, Why me", Shadow asks.

"Well we'll find out as soon as you open it", Glimmer says eagerly.

Shadow opens the note and everyone looks at her in anticipation.

"Umm Ok it says, Dear Family, Friends and Shadow, I was notified that today was my dear Glimmers and Adora's wedding, I wish you both a happy and prosperous future and life, I have asked Shadow to read this because She will now be Glimmers official Guardian and she is Adora's mother figure, I hate to admit it but Shadow and Angella will take care of you both well, and I know they will do a wonderful job, I wish Shadow and Angella a good life as well, I love you all so much and thank you Casta for the wedding, Yours Faithfully Micah", Shadow says with tears in her eyes.

Glimmer gets up and hugs Shadow and the rest join in.

"I may miss dad but this is so much better", Glimmer says.

They all let go of her. 

"I love you all so much, my little daisies", Shadow says as she puts her arms around Adora, Catra, Glimmer and Bow.

"Ok if this is over, I really want to drink", Casta says.

"BRING IN THE SHOTS", Angella says.

"MOM", Glimmer shouts.

"What your mother has the right to get drunk ok", Angella says as she puts her hand around Shadow and pulls her close.

Adora looks at their ring fingers.

"So Shadow care to tell us anything", Adora asks as she smirks.

"Huh", Shadow asks confusingly.

Catra catches on and says "Shadow sometimes your as clueless as Adora". 

"Oh, Angella and I exchanged these rings as a vow to never leave each other since we don't want to get married", Shadow says excitingly as she shows them the ring.

"See mom, I told you it would bring out the color of eyes, now I want to see yours", Glimmer says.

Angella shows them the ring Shadow gave. 

"See Shadow I told you the exact same thing", Adora says as she laughed.

Angella and Shadow look at each other and stare into each others eyes. 

"SHOTS ARE HERE, PARTY TIME", Casta says as she brings in the tray. 

Angella quickly looked away and they all took a shot and coughed.

"Ugh this is the same thing we had at the party, what is it", Shadow asks. 

"Ok fine I'll tell you", Casta says weirdly as she is already tipsy.

She comes next to Shadow and says in her ear "It's Weed infused liquor". Casta moves away and kisses Shadow on the cheek. 

"Woah Casta, back off, your not drinking and bartending anymore", Angella says. 

"But why, scared I might steal your girl", Casta says mockingly. 

"Angella calm down she's just making fun", Catra says. 

Shadow just stands there in complete shock trying to process what had happened. 

"Shadow honey are you okay", Angella asks.

"Yeah, I just didn't expect that", Shadow says as she rubs her cheek. 

After that incident, they all continued to have fun and drink. 

"Okay it's time to throw the bouquet", Adora and Glimmer say as they stand next to each other.

They throw both of it at once Angella catches one and Shadow catches the other. 

They both look and start laughing. "Looks like we'll have to get married now", Shadow says as she dips Angella and kisses her softly. 

"EW MOM", Glimmer shouts. 

Everyone starts to laugh. 

They all had fun and Casta was lying on the floor again unconscious, Shadow picked her up and took her to the guest bedroom. 

Shadow and Angella both go to the bedroom and take they're clothes off. "Hey do you want to continue what we started this morning", Shadow asks. 

"Take me away my Sorceress", Angella says as she opens her arms. 

Shadow smirks and pushes her onto the bed.

Shadow climbs on top of Angella and starts kissing her roughly. 

Suddenly the door opens.

"Is this the bathroom, Oh No it isn't, Umm hmm wait do you think I can join I mean I want to naked wrestle too", Casta says as she is still very very very drunk.  

"NO", Shadow and Angella say in unison.

Shadow then moves her fingers and it shuts the door, she quickly does a lock spell and puts it on the door. 

"Phew, Ok where were we", Shadow asks as she smirks.

Angella then flips Shadow over and pins her on the bed.

"We were doing this", Angella says as she starts kissing Shadow deeper and harder.

She pulls away and lies down next to Shadow.

"I'm tired I can't go any further", Angella says. 

"Ok yeah me neither", Shadow says. 

Shadow starts to shiver.

"It's kinda cold", Shadow says.

Angella wraps her wings around Shadow as she pulls her close and hugs her.

"Felling better", Angella asks.

"Mhm", Shadow says as she begins to snore.

Angella kisses Shadow on the forehead and goes to bed. 

Angella thought to herself "I want this lady to be my wife".