The Opening and The Return

Shadow wakes up and sees Angella sleeping peacefully she then looks down and sees them both completely naked. 

"OH MY WHAT THE FUCK DID WE DO", Shadow says as she gets up.

Angella wakes up and sees her and Shadow completely naked, "Looks like you got your soul back", Angella says as she giggles.

Shadow then smirks and says "Right I remember now, By the way you have a nice ass",. Shadow walks past Angella and as she goes she slaps Angella's ass. 

"I'll get you back later", Angella says 

Suddenly the ground started shaking Angella and Shadow quickly put their clothes on and go outside to investigate.

Suddenly there was a split in the sky, it was almost identical to the rip that Shadow fell through.

"This is our way out", Shadow says. "This is it", Angella says.

Angella carries Shadow and flies towards the rip, Angella was about to fly in but she stopped.

"Do you want to do this just leave everything behind and go back, what if Micah doesn't understand what if Glimmer doesn't love me anymore", Angella says with tears in her eyes.

"Whatever your decision is I will always be there for you my Queen", Shadow says as she cupped Angella's cheek.

Angella then looked up and flew into the portal. They both landed on grass, They both opened their eyes and see the Brightmoon castle.

"Home", Angella says with tears in her eyes. She then twirls Shadow and puts Shadow down.

Shadow looks into Angella's eyes and kisses her. 

Suddenly they both heard gasps. They turned around to find a line of princesses, King Micah and Castaspella looking in shock.

Shadow then moves away shyly. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON",, Micah yells out, "EVERYONE TO THE MEETING ROOM NOW", Micah says.

Shadow looked around and saw Adora and Catra, she smiled at that but they ignored it and kept walking. 

Shadow felt upset and unwanted, Angella then takes her hand and walks beside Shadow all the way to the meeting room.

They reached the meeting room and they see King Micah pacing up and down. 

"What is the meaning of this Angie, I worked my fucking ass of perfecting the portal spell so I can get you out and this is what I get in return, you with Shadow Weaver, I'm disgusted Angie", Micah says in disappointment.

"Micah let me explain", Angella says

"Explain to us then, Queen Angella", Catra and Adora say in unison.

"Shadow ended up in the portal realm after she saved Catra and Adora in the cave, She was hurt and is sorry for her actions, She deserves a second chance Micah and as for what you saw, I love her Micah, her love gives me warmth and life. She actually loves me unlike you, you only love me for show, otherwise you've hurt me and abused me, WHY DO YOU THINK I SENT YOU OUT TO WAR, I loved you but you misused that trust and affection, instead you wanted revenge ", Angella says in anger.

All the princesses then look at Shadow as she steps up and stands up tall. Shadow then takes Angella's hand.

"So that's why you sent me to go fight in the war, I was only here because Glimmer needed me, I didn't need you and I did love you at one point  and now your with this bitch, you left me for the one person that destroyed my life, the one person that went against her own people, the person that traumatized poor Catra, How could you be so blind Angie, she must have manipulated you just like she did to the rest of us ", Micah says.

"Have you actually listened to her story, She admits to her mistakes and she's learnt from it, She sacrificed herself to save the two people that she loves the most, she did something you never did, ADMIT HER MISTAKES, you think she's bad why don't you tell everyone how you used to hit me and abuse me, I only kept shut because I was lonely and I thought you actually loved me but you never did, shadow loves me and understands me", Angie says.

"Micah is that true, did you do all those things", Castaspella asks.

Micah filled with rage goes up to Angie and casts a spell that starts to choke her. "What did she do to you Angie, you used to be mine", Micah says with tears in his eyes.

Shadow than counters the spell and it pushes Micah back.

"Mom why did you do this, can't you see she's playing with your head, leave her and come home please", Glimmer says. 

"Oh Glimmah, my love as much as I want to I can't, I love her, please try and see what I'm seeing", Angella says as she cups Glimmers cheek.

"NO, dad I can't stay here with her, please let's go to Mystacor", Glimmer says as she draws a teleportation spell.

"You guys go I'll catch up", Castaspella says as she sees Glimmer, Bow and Micah go through the spell.

Castaspella sighs and hugs both Shadow and Angella. "I'm genuinely happy for you both but Angie is it true, about the things Micah did", Casta asked.

Angella then takes of her coat and shows her scars, it was deep, Shadow saw this and had tears in her eyes. 

Casta, Adora and Catra gasp. "Why didn't you tell me earlier Angie", Cast asks.

"It was for the best", Angella said as she looks at Shadow.

"Umm Shadow, everything Queen Angella said, was it true, did you sacrificed yourself because you loved the both of us", Catra asks.

"Oh my dear Catra, I love the both of you so much, I was just so full of rage and anger, It clouded my thinking, and I'm so sorry for emotionally hurting you both but especially you Catra, you remind me so much of myself Catra, and since I hated myself I hated you too", Shadow says as she puts her hand on each of their cheeks.

Catra and Adora look at each other and hug Shadow. "Thank you, Shadow", they both said in unison.

All the princesses jump in and hug Shadow, Shadow felt loved, she felt important.

"Okay girls give the lady some space please, if you guys get all of her what will I have left", Angella says sarcastically.

The princesses get off of Shadow and Shadow gets up, they all then stare at her face as they tilt their heads.

"So that's what you look like, your fucking gorgeous", Perfuma says.

Shadow starts to blush and thanks her.

"OK, but like we still have a problem, like Glimmer and King Micah are gone, like what are we going to do now", Mermista says.

"Just give them time, I'll try and make them understand", Casta says.

The rest of the evening Angella and Shadow spent talking to Adora and Catra, explaining how they met and the rest of the story. Adora and Catra updated them on what was going on in Etheria. 

Angella and Shadow then walked to their chambers and Angella started to cry.

"Glimmah left me, I can't breathe", Angella says as she starts to panic.

"Hey, look at me she'll come back, she loves you Angella", Shadow says as she hugs Angella.

Shadow then kisses Angella on the forehead and they both go to bed.

Shadow couldn't sleep though she knew that when people are filled with rage and anger they could do anything, she was hoping it wouldn't happen to Micah.