03

RENJUN harshly sighed as he walked towards the entrance of the store

RENJUN harshly sighed as he walked towards the entrance of the store. He took his cap off, brushing his fingers through his hair and then wore the cap.

He thought about what to do next but was interrupted as he heard whispering. Turning towards the counter, Renjun saw the cashier. They were calling the police and Renjun couldn't afford that.

Taking his gun, he shot the woman with no remorse. He couldn't care less about that person and walked outside, trying to find his target.

"Boss is going to be furious with me." He mumbled, clenching his jaw.

Renjun was going to check the alleyway, knowing that the girl who had highjacked his mission would be there. However, before he could take another step- he heard sirens.

Police sirens.

He groaned and tried to find a place to hide. Su-bin heard the sirens and walked out of the alleyway, finding the police car.

Seeing the car, Su-bin waved her hands. "Over here!"

The young boy pulled Su-bin to the side and the girl gasped as she was thrown against the wall.

"I'm not living again!" The boy exclaimed.

Su-bin looked at him with shock, "What do you mean?"

"What you did... you shouldn't have! Now, we're all going to be in trouble." The boy said, his voice filled with fear.

Her eyebrows furrowed, trying to understand the shaking boy. She heard the doors of the police cars close and the young boy walked away hastily towards the fence at the back.

Su-bin heaved a sigh as she heard the distant chatter of the police officers. Closing her eyes, she still couldn't believe what had happened.

Who was that guy?

Why was he here? Su-bin always heard news from her father about the crime in their city.

They live in a safe place that doesn't have that many crimes. So, what was this about?

Walking out of the alleyway, Su-bin glanced at the two officers who were talking to each other. The convenience store was taped up and she walked towards the officers.

She looked at their name tags, 'SUNGHOON & 'JAKE'.

"Can we help you?" Sunghoon asked.

Su-bin opened her mouth to explain what had happened but the boy's words echoed in her mind. What did he mean by that?

It scared her a little bit. She didn't want to complicate anything- especially if it had to involve her father.

Looking over the entrance of the store she asked, "What happened here?"

The two officers looked at each other which made Su-bin feel suspicious. They were acting very weird.

"Don't worry about it- we've got it under control," Jake said.

Su-bin nodded her head, "Okay."

Walking away, the whole situation stressed Su-bin and she needed to talk to someone about it. She didn't want to disturb Hee-young so, she called her other best friend.

"Hey, are you free?" Su-bin asked.

"Sure! What's up?" Min-seok asked, sounding worried.

"I'll tell you, meet me at our usual spot," Su-bin answered.

this one is a little short