49

(iii)

(iii)

"WHO? What?" The CEO stuttered.

Renjun smirked, "Handkerchief."

The man looked at Hyun-Ki's handkerchief that Shotaro had given him and took it out. Inspecting it, the man found a small chip-like speaker inside the material.

"Poor you..." Renjun started, standing up from his bench.

"You have to face me."

Hyun-Ki scoffed, looking at the handkerchief, "Not if I kill you first! You fucking bastard."

Renjun smirked, placing his left hand into his pocket.

"Wow, you really are incompetent. Did you not learn anything when we burned down your hotel in Neo? Now you have the audacity to start another mafia gang. You must fucking dumb to do that."

"What do you want from us?" Hyun-Ki asked annoyingly.

Renjun scoffed, "Rookie, I'm not talking to you. Kim Gook, I want you to meet me tomorrow at three o'clock. Bring me the key to your warehouse and anyone who has tried to recreate my bullets. I'll send you the address."

"Please, spare my life!" Gook pleaded.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Renjun said.

He hung up the phone and sighed as he unplugged his earphones and place both items in his bag. Pulling the small plastic out of the bag, Renjun wryly chuckled.

"I'm not doing well? I'll show him, who won't do well." He said, enraged.

He placed the plastic in his bag and then walked towards a green door that had a sign saying 'OFF-LIMITS' that led to the boutique. Renjun looked at the store close and made his way to a blue door that had the sign 'STAFF ONLY' on it.

He pushed the door open and approached an elevator. Taking his employee card, he scanned it against the screen where the buttons were normally located.

As the card was scanned, the sound of a beep echoed through the room indicating that his card was accepted. The metal doors opened and he entered inside, facing the back of the elevator.

Once the door closed, the back of the elevator opened up revealing a secret headquarter. Renjun entered the room and placed the bag down on the quartz table that was in the middle of the room.

He grabbed his own backpack and then went to freshen up. After he was done, he looked at the time on his phone.

10:00 pm

Renjun sighed, thinking about how Jingyi was- even though Jaemin was looking after her. He took the plastic that had the bullets and placed them down on a rectangular desk that was in the room.

As he took the bullets out, Sungchan- who was still in the store, approached Renjun after entering the room.

"What is it?" Sungchan asked.

Inspecting the quality of the bullet, Renjun showed Sungchan the bullet.

"It's a Lithium bullet," Renjun answered.

Sungchan looked at the item with fascination, his mouth forming an 'O'.  "What does it do?"

"It kills them instantly. Nowadays, doctors can save these bastards because we might not always aim the bullet at the right places but this kills them no matter where you shoot them." Renjun said.

"Ohh, that's why everyone wants it," Sungchan said, impressed at the boy's skills.

Renjun nodded and then placed the bullets into a black small rectangular box. It had slots for the bullets and little hooks to place them on.

"Why are there hooks?" Sungchan asked curiously.

"There are small pressure plates at the back which enable the gas to blow up. The hooks just help stand the bullet so, the pressure plate isn't touched." Renjun answered.

"Wow, it's so cool how they're circle-shaped," Sungchan said.

Renjun smiled at the compliment, "Thanks, it took a while to come up with something effective. Boss, kept on dismissing all my ideas until I thought of this one."

"Ahh, are you going home now?" Sungchan questioned, watching Renjun stand up from his seat.

"No, I have to go see if Hyeon-U is at Euphorea or not."

"HMM... Snowy? Candy?" Su-bin mumbled, looking at the cat.

"Are you really thinking of keeping her?" Hee-young asked, sitting on the girl's bed.

Su-bin nodded, "Yes! I just couldn't resist okay?"

Hee-young rolled her eyes as she watched the cat jump up on the bed and walk around.

"Darling? Princess? Kitty? WAIT!" Su-bin exclaimed.

She looked at Hee-young with a bright wide smile and shining eyes.

"What?" Hee-young muttered.

"OREO!" Su-bin shouted in excitement. "I'll name her Oreo! Oh, Hee, isn't that cute?"

"I don't know."

yes, i made up that bullet-