Capture

I woke up bright and early, ready to have some fun. Not really, today is cleaning day and I promised I'd keep Lizzy busy since she was coming for the day. Ciel was once again busy with paperwork in his study. I went down to the kitchen to get a snack. It felt nice now that I wasn't hiding anything and everyone knew about me. I decided to take a walk in the garden for some fresh air.
I walked all the way to a large tree at the end of the grounds. I sat under it and pulled out my book to read.
Within five minutes of reading, I heard a sound near me and jumped up. I looked around, book in hand, ready to fight if necessary. Then a squirrel jumped out of a bush near me and made me jump and drop my book. I sat down again, breathing out a sigh of relief.
I was so jumpy these days. Even the slightest sound can set me off. Ciel has so many enemies, you never know who could be trying to break in and capture him.
Just as soon as I was reaching for my book again, a high-pitched squeal pierced through the blissful silence the garden. I looked up indifferently as Lizzy ran towards me at full speed, just barely stopping in time.
"Sinnie!!! Is it alive yet? Does it kick?! Do you get sick every morning?!" she went on and on with questions, not even letting me answer. Finally, I shhed her and she finally stopped talking.
"Lizzy, you can't be so loud around here. It scares the animals." I told her patiently, standing up. "I'll answer all of your questions when we get inside. Maybe we can play a game as well." She nodded excitedly and I smiled. We began to walk back towards the mansion, talking about random things going on in our lives. I could tell Edmund was watching us from inside. I could see his tall figure at the window.
"Hey, is something wrong, Sinnie?" Lizzy asked suddenly. I jumped slightly, slipping back into reality.
"I'm sorry, Lizzy. I'm just a bit distracted today." I smiled at her. She turned away for a moment to look at a pretty flower. I looked back up towards the window. The figure was gone.
Sebastian had probably found him. Oh well, nothing to worry about.
Suddenly, my hair snagged on something. I yelped as I was yanked back and fell on my ass. Lizzy looked over, startled. Her eyes widened and she let out a blood-curdling screech. Hesitantly, I turned to look behind me. A man was holding my hair.
He must've been even taller than Edmund. Maybe even as tall as Sebastian. He had dark hair and a mask on to cover his pale face. He was strong, I could tell by the force he'd used to yank back my hair.
Then he grabbed me around the middle and jumped high into the air, taking me with him.
"SINNIE!" Lizzy screamed. I struggled against the man, but it was no use.
"Lizzy! Get Edmund and Ciel!!!" I yelled back at her.
"You better survive, Sinnie! You're-" Lizzy seemed startled and didn't finish what she was saying. Instead she yelled, "You still have to answer my questions!!!!" I laughed slightly and watched as she ran back into the mansion. The man continued to jump, carrying me far away. I recognized the route. I just couldn't quite put my finger on it.
Finally, after about thirty minutes of traveling, we stopped and the man set me down in a warehouse. I lashed out as soon as he put me down. I slapped him across the face and stomped on his foot.
"My butler will hear about this, you bastard!" I screamed. The man jumped slightly and looked back at me.
"You sound like a girl, little boy!" he laughed heartily and my jaw dropped. He had been looking for Ciel, not me. Apparently my hair still wasn't quite long enough for me to wear boy clothes and still pass as a girl.
"I am a girl, you blubbering idiot!!!" I exclaimed. The man's eyes filled with terror as he looked me up and down. Then he grabbed my hair and ran his fingers through it roughly.
"Damn! I was told it was a boy that lived there! With blue-grey hair and blue eyes. Who're you?" the man asked, sounding slightly scared. I scoffed.
"I'm Sinnie Phantomhive, sister to the boy of which you speak. Idiot. It wouldn't have been that easy to get my brother, anyways." I spat at him and turned on my heel, taking off in the opposite direction. Within seconds, the man had grabbed me around the waist again and heaved me over his shoulder.
"I'll just take ya ter mah boss, then." The man laughed and ran off. All I could do was dangle from his shoulder, wincing at the pain I felt in my stomach. Uh oh. I think I'm gonna be-
And that was that. He dropped me with a yelp as I puked all over him. He screamed and wiped his hand across his shoulder in horror. I had to hold back from laughing- which wasn't hard considering the taste in my mouth could kill more than laughter.
"You wretch! How dare ye vomit on me?!" The man towered over me, puffing out his chest to seem more manly.
"Sorry, sir. I can't help it if I'm pregnant." I stated matter-of-factly. The man's eyes widened.
"You are? I'd better hurry up and get you to my master." he grabbed me again. This time, I didn't even try to struggle. He was a lot more careful with me this time, seeing as he didn't want even more vomit to cover him.
"Sir? You're not a very good demon, are you?" I asked suspiciously. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked down at me. "Oh, it was obvious. I've flown with a demon like that before you know. Although I must say, he was much more gentle than you've been."
"Well sorry bout that, little lady, but I'm not like them other demons. I'm only half demon, ma'am." This surprised me. Not a very good excuse though.
"Well the demon I speak of didn't used to be a demon at all, so that's a pretty lousy excuse." I complained. The man had started walking again, but he stopped again.
"Y-you're talking about him. Y-you know Edmund Cheshire?" My jaw dropped as the man spoke. How was it he knew exactly who I spoke of?
"How do you know Edmund?" I asked, more than curious at this point.
"That kid is the devil! I swear it! His eyes get darker than the rest of ours, more red! Then he kills! Anyone who stands in his way, even his own master! He's never had any compassion toward the human race at all. He even kills other demons. He k-killed my mum and dad. Both of 'em! And my dad was a pretty strong demon!" The demon holding me seemed more than scared at this point. His eyes were filled with pure terror, fading from a light pink with slit pupils back to a light brown with circle pupils.
"Edmund did all that? Why?" I asked.
"Who knows? He just did. Rumor has it he went on a rampage after losing the one most dear to him, whoever that was."