The Past

A/N: Hey guys! In this chapter, I will reveal Sinnie's mysterious past(or at least part of it) with Alois. Remember to comment your feedback! I really appreciate it!!!!!! Back to Sinnie's pov btw!!!

_________________________________________

I sat up in a strange room that I didn't recognize, though it held a familiar lure. I felt like I knew this place. I held my hands out in front of my face but realized that they were see through. I couldn't see them at all. I looked around. The place was a wooden room it seemed like. A knock sounded at the door and a little lump in the corner moved. I had thought it was just a sheet. The blanket fell away and a girl looked around in confusion.

"Come in?" she called. I recognized her. It was me. When I was four years old. I had long hair then. It hung to my mid-back when down but it was tied in little buns on the sides of my head in this vision. I think it was a memory. Tiny me stood up and I realized how small I was. I couldn't have been more than three feet tall. I wore a little pillow case that I had stepped inside of and cut out holes for my legs. It fit perfectly. I had used an old ribbon to tie it around my chest. Tiny me walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello." the boy at the door said. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. It was Alois. A little boy stood behind him. He had reddish hair and brown eyes.

"Er... Hello?" Tiny me said. My voice was quiet, almost nonexistent. "Where am I?"

"You're here. You're safe. I saved you from that man. He tried to take your clothes off. Why did he do that?" Tiny Alois asked. Tiny me frowned and shook her head.

"I don't know. He tried to do that to my friend last week. I dunno if it worked then though 'cause she told me to run away. She came back later that day crying though. She- She killed herself later that night." A tear ran down Tiny me's cheek. Alois stepped forward and wiped the tear away.

"Don't cry. You can stay with Luka and I for now." he said. The little boy nodded with a smile. Tiny me laughed and pushed the loose hair out of her face.

"What if they find me?" Tiny me asked.

"They won't. No one will find you if you stay here." Alois replied. "What have they done thats so bad?" Tiny me turned away and stared at the wall. She slumped on the floor.

"I grew up with them. They take little girls who are unwanted by their families and raise them. When we're old enough to clean, however, they put us to work. They raise us as slaves. It's awful." I said. Alois seemed taken aback.

"They raise you as slaves?! What's your name?" Alois asked.

"My name is Sinnie Phantomhive. Or at least, that's what it would have been if I'd stayed with my family." Tiny me replied. Alois nodded.

"That's a very pretty name. Did you ever know your family?" he asked.

"Not that I remember. All I know is that I had a beautiful mother and a handsome father. I also had a twin brother with hair and eyes like mine." Tiny me explained.

"Well... I hope we can find your family. I'll help you look for them if you want." Alois said. Tiny me smiled and turned to face him.

"Oh, would you?! Do you really think we can find him?!" I said. Luka stepped forward and nodded.

"My big brother can help you! He can do anything!" he said. Tiny me laughed.

"You flatter me, Luka! Would you like to help me find this little swan's family?" Alois ruffled Luka's hair. Luka bowed.

"Yes, your highness!" he replied. Tiny me jumped and clapped her hands.

"Yay! We can set out tomorrow!" she/I said.