Love

I kneeled next to Edmund's still body and sobbed silently. I had no idea what to do. I couldn't get ahold of anyone. Ciel wouldn't come after me. He thought Edmund was taking care of me. Maybe Sebastian would know. Maybe he'd tell Ciel. He doesn't like me, though, so probably not.
Lizzy wants me to answer her questions. Maybe she'll ask Ciel to help Edmund find me. Then they'd find us here and rescue us.
Oh who am I kidding? This entire situation is complete rubbish!
I could think of nothing else to do, so I sat and wept. Heart-wrenching sobs echoed through the warehouse.
"Stop that racket!" someone said. I froze, a sob dying in my throat. I turned slowly to see who it was, and terror instantly filled my heart. Earl Kansby.
I knew this route had seen familiar. This was his storage warehouse. I hadn't been here in a while.
"Sinnie? Little Phantomhive?" Kansby said, a smile etching it's way across his face. "So, come back for more, did you?" I nearly vomited right there, staring at his ugly grin.
"No, you bastard. I was kidnapped and brought here by your demon." I spat. Kansby seemed confused.
"My demon? Damn! He grabbed you instead of the other brat?" he seemed infuriated now. At least the grin was gone.
"Yes." I replied simply.
"Damn it!" Kansby yelled. "What happened to your long hair, then?!"
"Extensions, my lord." I replied sweetly.
"Shit. Of course you'd pull a trick like that. I should've known!" Kansby raked his eyes up and down my body. "You've gained weight. Did I traumatize you?"
"No, you raped me. What more could you expect?" I asked, wondering if I should really tell him outright. Then again, something told me he put it together.
He let out a guttural laugh. "You're pregnant with my child! That's great!"
"Why is that great?" I asked.
"We're bound, my darling. You're mine now." I didn't like the sound of that.
"I don't belong to anyone, especially not you. Besides, you can't prove that it's yours." I said.
"It's my word against yours, bitch." Kansby had an evil glint in his eye.
"Then I'll just have to kill you." I shrugged indifferently.
"I'd like to see you try." Kansby laughed. I snapped my fingers, allowing the sound to echo throughout the warehouse.
"How long are you going to lie there like that, Edmund?" I asked casually. Instantly, he was sitting up.
"You saw through that?" he asked. I winked at him.
"Just a little." I smirked. He stood.
"Orders, my lady?" Edmund asked me. I pointed at Kansby.
"Be a killer." I said. Instantly, he launched into action, flying toward Earl Kansby.
The earl's expression went from menace to horror in two seconds flat. After that, Edmund yanked off his head and sent it flying. Kansby was done for.
Edmund landed beside me and swept me up in his arms. Then he took off, running back towards Phantomhive Manor.
"Wait, Edmund." I said to him before we arrived.
"Yes, Sinnie?" he stopped immediately.
"Take me to Alois first." I whispered. Edmund nodded, running off that way. We arrived at the Trancy manor shortly after I issued the command.
I knocked on the door, rolling my eyes when Claude answered.
"How may I help you, my lady?" Claude bowed at me. I shrugged.
"Where's Alois. I'd like to speak with him." I replied.
"SINNIE!!!" Alois showed up, running down the stairs to greet me. "Ciel told me what happened! I've been worried sick!"
"Now, now, Alois. You know just as well as I that worry doesn't suit you." I laughed.
"Well, anyways, why are you here? It's been awhile." Alois asked. I took a breath.
"Alois, you've always been there for me. Even when I was a helpless child, you took me in. You cared for me despite the fact that you yourself didn't have much. For that, I thank you. However, our bond goes much deeper than that. Not only did you care for me, but you became my friend. You protected me, along with Luca. I wish I could've been there for you. Maybe I could have stopped whatever happened to you. You put on this strong front, and yet I still see the real you. You aren't interested in hurting people. You simply don't want anyone getting close to you. I understand that better than anyone. I was scared to admit that I loved Ciel. I was scared to admit that Lizzy is my friend. As soon as I admitted that, I thought, they would leave. Just like everyone in the past. Yet, now I realize that that wasn't true. No one ever left me. You were always there for me, even when we were separated. That much became clear to me at the Halloween party, even before we realized we knew each other prior to that day. I guess, what I'm trying to get at, is that I can depend on you. And I wanted you to know that you can depend on me as well. You're my best friend, Alois. I love you." I concluded my speech and stepped forward to kiss Alois' cheek.
Alois seemed shocked to hear me say such kind words. I watched as tears brimmed at his eyes. He sniffled and wiped his eyes vigorously before pulling me in for a large hug. I laughed with him and we cried together for at least thirty minutes, just content to be near each other. Finally, I had to pull away.
"I have to go home now. I haven't checked in with Ciel yet." I explained. Alois nodded, wiping his eyes.
"Of course. Have fun, Sinnie. I love you." Alois smiled at me and watched as Edmund grabbed me and jumped into the air, carrying me home.

To say the least, Ciel wasn't pleased that I'd been gone so long. I honestly think he was more annoyed by Lizzy than by me being captured. Apparently Lizzy had been bothering him all day about me.
"Sorry, Ciel, but it isn't my fault I was captured. They were after you, you know." I said in irritation to a less-than-cheerful Earl Phantomhive.
"I figured as much. Hardly anyone even knows you exist." Ciel shrugged.
I rolled my eyes. "Oh, Ciel, get your head out of your ass." I said. "I'm sorry I left you with Lizzy, okay? I didn't mean to. It was insensitive of me." I tried to say exactly what he wanted to say.
"Well, okay, then. Apology accepted." Boys are so easy.
"Thank you." I smiled. "May I be excused now?" Ciel nodded, waving his hand. I bowed my head and left the office, stifling a laugh.
Well I suppose this chapter of my life is complete. Kansby is gone. I'm with Edmund. Alois knows exactly how I feel about him.
Oh, wait. I'm with Edmund. I suppose I should openly tell everyone that.
Okay, fair enough. At least Finny deserves to know. I feel as though I lead him on a bit for a while there.
I called everyone to the foyer and told them that I had an official announcement to make. They all waited curiously.
"Okay, everyone. There's something you all should know. Edmund is more than just a butler to me. He's my... Err, he's my, um-" I cleared my throat. "I love him, okay? I love him so much and I'm happy to be with him. That's all."
Mostly everyone seemed fine with this, but I saw the expression on Finny's face. He looked crushed. He turned and stormed out into the garden. I quickly followed him, shooting an apologetic glance toward Edmund.
"Finny! Finny, wait!" I yelled, running to catch up with him. He spun around, a glare on his face.
"I thought you liked me, Sinnie! I can't believe I was so stupid." Finny exclaimed. I flinched back.
"I do like you, Finny! As a friend. I'm sorry if I led you on. I didn't mean to. I enjoy hanging out with you, though. Please continue to be my friend, Finny." I pleaded desperately. I couldn't just lose him like that. He's too good of a friend.
He looked guilty, as though he hated making me plead. "Alright. I guess the next best thing is being your friend." Finny finally replied.
I held out my hand to him, and he took it carefully. Then we shook hands and I pulled him in for a hug. He was rigid for a second, but then gently hugged me back.
"Thank you for accepting my friendship." I smiled at him.
"Thank you for offering it after how I reacted." Finny smiled sheepishly, and we walked back inside arm in arm.

Exactly seven months after that day, I went into labor. I had a perfectly healthy baby boy, whom I named Jim Luka Phantomhive.
Alois was honored when I showed him the infant. He was the first person other than Edmund and me to hold him.
Jim had grey-blue hair and glittering blue eyes. He definitely took after me, which made me happy. I don't know how I would've reacted if he took after you know who.
My life was rather ordinary after that. Well, as ordinary as you can get when you're a premature mother. Edmund was a huge help, though, and before I knew it, Jim was growing up.
***
"Happy fifth birthday, Jimmy!" I sang as I lit the candle on his cake. He giggled and smiled at me.
"Thank you, mummy!" Jim exclaimed. Edmund wrapped his arm around me and we watched Jim blow out his candles. Then we administered a piece of cake to everyone there. Alois, Ciel, Lizzy, Finny, Mey-Rin, Bard, everyone.
I couldn't thank them enough for sticking around.
"Uncle Al!!" Jim exclaimed, jumping into Alois' arms. Alois is Jim's godfather.
I smiled and turned to watch everyone else as well. I saw Sebastian make a move on Ciel, only to be sent away again.
Finny and Mey-rin were talking with Bard. Everyone was just hanging out and having fun.
"What's on your mind?" Edmund asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Nothing, really. Just thinking about how far we've come." I smiled to myself. "How we can have fun now and celebrate, when before we could hardly smile at each other."
Edmund rubbed my arm. "I know. I'm glad we can celebrate like this, though." I nodded.
"Of course." I spoke.
"Thank you for sticking by me."
~~•~~•~~
A/N: THE END! Sorry if this ending kind of sucked and was really short, but it's how I had been planning to end it for a while now hahaha.
I hope you all liked the story. I enjoyed writing it, and I grew really attached to the characters! I must say, I was pretty glad when I finally had Edmund tear off Kansby's head. That guy doesn't deserve to live.
Anyways, y'all should check out some of my other books. I'd like some feedback on them!
Peace out!✌🏻️
~Macks the Tiger Child