Escape

A/N: Hey, guys! Inspiration for this fanfic struck when I got my Ciel Phantomhive cosplay wig. I didn't have the whole cosplay, so i dressed normally and just wore the wig. Then I thought I looked like a twin sister to Ciel and BAM! Inspiration slammed me in the head. Quite literally, too. I thought of it just before running into a door that I thought was open. Anyways, hope you enjoy!!!
___________________________

"Please, Sir!" I screamed in my slightly high pitched voice. He held a whip and had me pushed up against the wall.
"I meant what I said! Take'em off! Right now!" he yelled. I whimpered and my hands flew protectively to my belt. Once again, he tried to get me to take off my pants so he could "steal my virginity". I screamed as he slammed the whip down on me. I crumpled to the floor, waiting for him to keep whipping me. He had a hungry gaze in his eyes, but a black hand with long claws had just reached out of no where and grabbed his arm, rendering it useless for the time being. It spoke out in a slightly playful voice, obviously male. For some reason, the voice had an odd accent. What was that? American?
"Hello, child. I'm a demon. You summoned me here with the high level of stress emitting from your body. If you want to escape, just tell me. I'll make it happen... If you make a contract with me." it sounded awfully mischievous.
"A-a contract?" I stuttered, shaking in my run down ballet flats.
"Yes. You tell me what you want, then I complete that for you. Once that's complete, I devour your soul." I could almost picture this thing licking it's lips.
"And I could ask for whatever I want?" I asked.
"Yes. Anything." the demon replied. I nodded stiffly.
"I'll do it. I want a body guard. To act as a... A sort of butler that will always be there to save me when I'm in trouble. And you will listen to my every order, okay?" I commanded, shakily standing up. "Also, I want my ultimate goal to be fulfilled. You will protect me until that will happen. You will be there until I get my revenge on this idiotic cult."
"Very well. Every order. I will never leave your side. Unless you tell me to. Now then, to complete the contract, you have to give me a new name. After that, you have to pick where you want the Faustian mark. The more noticeable the area, the stronger the contract. So, Mistress, what's my name and where will the mark go?" I realized the odd tone to his accent. What was that? And Irish tinge to an American accent? I dunno. I had to think of a name before he lost interest! Ha! I've got it. His new name will be...
"Charles O'Dzivouik! Put the mark in the most noticeable area you can think of!" I yelled. I heard a chuckle. Another hand shot out of the darkness and rapped around my neck. It burned. Right on the right side of my neck. A very noticeable area. I can only cover that up if I wear a turtle neck. Suddenly, the pain disappeared and a young man stood in front of me. He looked to be around fifteen or sixteen. He had straight, dirty blonde hair that was rather a mess, and he wore a black trench coat with black pants and white gloves. I reached up and touched the spot where he branded me. It hurt. It was super hot, as well. The man who was assaulting me dropped his whip and aimed a gun at Charles' head. Charles glared at him and grabbed the gun hand, twisting it around to where the guy accidentally shot himself in the head. He crumpled to the floor, dead.
Charles grabbed me bridal style and jumped out the window. We flew out over the small slave village. We left the cult behind and ran off. Charles stayed by me the entire time. When we were about ten miles from the cult village, Charles set me down.
"Where do you wish to go, Mistress?" he knelt down formally. I pulled an old picture out of my pocket. It was of two silver haired babies, sleeping side by side in the crib. A pink blanket surrounded one, a blue blanket surrounded the other. I turned the picture over. Ciel and Sinnie Phantomhive. I knew where I needed to go.
"Charles, take me to the Phantomhive manor, please." I said. Charles bowed.
"Yes, young Mistress." he said before scooping me up again and running off in another direction. I had finally escaped. Finally.