Leo x Reader- Oops

"(y/n), why do you even like Leo?" Piper asked setting her chin onto her palm.

You were having a girls night with Piper, Annabeth, and Hazel in the (g/p) cabin. Eating junk food, watching movies and, of course, talking about boys.

You shifted in the beanbag you were sitting on, unbeknown that your phone had turned on in your back pocket.

"Well, I like Leo because he's funny and extremely cute. I mean, have you guys seen his pointed ears?!" You squealed in delight. "Plus that adorable sideways smirk, then his wild mass of curls. They're just...ah, so adorable."

You ranted on and on about how hot Leo was until you heard sniggering coming from under your...butt?
You stuck your hand into your back pocket fishing out the demigod safe phone and paled at the contact name on the lock screen.

❤️Leo❤️

"OH MY GODS I BUTT DIALED LEO!" You screamed and the phone erupted into a fit of laughter from the other line.

"Hey (y/n)," the person on the other end said and you groaned as you knew that voice all too well.

"H-Hi Leo," you blushed madly hiding your face with one hand.

Piper covered her mouth hiding her giggles and Annabeth was full blown laughing her ass off while Hazel was kind enough to only smile, her shoulders shaking with held in laughter.

Your face felt like fire as Leo spoke again.

"Didn't know you liked me that way (l/n). Of course all da ladies love Leo but, you? I never would have guessed."

You could feel the smirk on his face while he spoke.
You gulped and put the phone to your ear so the other girls couldn't hear.

"Look, can we just talk about this another time, please?" You practically begged.

The boy on the other end laughed but agreed.

"Fine, see you tomorrow...Sweetie," Leo laughed one more time then the line went dead.

You set the phone down and swallowed hard, you were dreading tomorrow.

~Next Day~

You sat at the breakfast table drumming your fingers on the wooden surface not able to sit still for a minute.

When was Leo showing up? Was he going to laugh? Make fun of you? Or worse, end your friendship?

You shuddered at the thought of loosing your best friend over a stupid little crush. Well, okay, huge crush but that was besides the point. You couldn't even imagine your life without Repair Boy in it. He was your light, your happiness, the cause of your laughter.

"Hey (y/n)!" Someone called.

You turned in your seat to see Leo walking up to you with the biggest smile on his face.

Well, he didn't seem mad or disgusted.

Taking a deep breath you stood up and met him halfway stopping in front of the grinning Latino.

"Listen, about last night I didn't know that you were on the other end of the line and I may have said some things that-MPH!"
You were cut off by Leo crashing his lips into yours.

The boy cupped your cheeks and moved his mouth over yours in an endless dance of lips and pleasure. Your eyes were wide open trying to process what was happening.

Leo was kissing you? Your best friend and biggest crush had the same feelings for you that you had for him?

You pulled away, your lips making a satisfied smacking sound as they pulled apart from Leo's.

"Wha...y-you like...kiss me...what?" You were utterly speechless and he chuckled at your startled expression.

"I've liked you for a long time (y/n) and I think last night confirms that you like me back. So, will you be my girlfriend?" Leo asked with a slight smirk.

You stood there in a trance not believing your own ears.

"Me?" Was the only thing you could muster.

Leo laughed then leaned down capturing your lips in his again and you shuddered at the feeling.

"Does that answer your question?" He grinned once pulling away.

"Yes," you smiled wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him closer. "And yes Valdez, I will be your girlfriend."

Leo grinned and pressed his lips for a third time against yours, thinking to himself 'Thank the gods for butt dialing'.