Who are you?

I have met Chris during senior year and we were always best friends. When I started my first band, I went through a lot of guys for replacements and had no luck till I thought of Chris after four years. I had figured out his address by looking up his full name soon heading to his house. I knock on the door and hoped he would be home or lived there still soon seeing a blonde man come to the door with black makeup on. He looks up and smile happily "oh shit! Hi Chris! Remember me from school? Steven Edward Duren? Well everyone calls me Blackie Lawless now"

Chris thinks for a minute and gets excited "oh my gosh! Steven!!!!! Hi! Well Blackie. How are you? Come in please" he moves out of the doorway to let his friend come in

I walk in and look at him soon admiring how good looking he looked now that he was older "you changed a lot but in a good way Chris. I wanted to talk to you if you want to talk and sit down for a few. Had a request for you so we better sit down"

We sit down and talk for a bit and I finally open up to Chris "I was thinking about having you as my lead guitarist. What do you think?"

Chris gets excited about the offer "yesss!!!! I'll do it! Thanks so much for the offer Blackie!!!! I won't disappoint you!"

I smile happily and we both talk for a while to catch up and noticed how much my friend has changed since school. I enjoyed talking to him and we laughed about old times and playing pranks on other classmates. We were very goofy back then and even made the teacher mad. I cannot tell you how many times we ended up in the principal's office and our parents would have to come by the school in such disappointment which made it even more funny. After we were done talking, I gave Chris an address and a time along with a day for his first day of practice with me and the other guys. I left his house after an hour and what my own way to go hang out with other guys at the bar soon seeing my old friends from Motley Crue including Nikki Sixx. We all had a couple shots and had a great time.

I get home after a couple hours and feel drained but laid in bed thinking about how good-looking Chris was now and how great it was to see him again. God I missed him badly and hopefully we both could get along again. Chris was such an intelligent man and he knew his things where I knew he was gonna do amazing for the band.

After a few days, we met up together as the band for our first meeting and practice. It went amazing and we all got along when I noticed Randy had an attitude

Randy looks up "who are you to talk that way asshole?!" He got angry and got into Chris's face soon yelling at him all because Chris made a smart remark about something we were talking about"

Chris looked at him "get out of my face Bro! It was a joke! Calm down and also I'm the new member of the band so watch it!"

They argue for five minutes when I finally had enough of the fighting "knock it off! Both of you!!!! We're a family so this needs to stop and you two need to make it up with each other because arguing isn't gonna solve anything right now. We need to focus our energy and time on our first album." All of them stop fighting and work together finally

After two hours of planning, we had some nice sounds of all of the instruments playing and a tune for a new song. I name the song and I work on Chris's new gear along with his first solo. When it was our first concert with the new songs, we made everyone rock along with it and that everyone loved it. We got our first record which hit the market as a popular album in two months and we all celebrated for our first payment. We had such a good time together and even all of the boys got along with our new guy. I had feelings for Chris but couldn't admit it to him nor knew what others were gonna think of me being gay now.

What is the matter with me?! I'm Blackie Lawless?! I'm known to be the man for all women but instead I wanted to be with a man possibly?!

I come out of thought when Chris came over and touched my shoulder "oh hey dude. You doing okay?" I noticed he was nervous about something or at least I think he was

Chris smiles happily and sat there "I'm doing okay but honestly, what did others say about my playing even though I tripped over the cord to my guitar on stage?" He looks up

For me, I didn't think of nothing was wrong with it and that Chris is not the first man that did that in any band "honestly dude it happened a lot to others. You're not the first and the reviews by the newspapers were amazing. There is no complaints at all so I don't think anyone thought differently when you did that. You did amazing for your first concert and if you keep practicing, you will do better"

He gets offended by the words "practice" and stands up "this is what I mean about you Blackie! Always fucking practice this, practice that, practice this! You say it to everyone! Know what?! I'm out of here for the day since you are gonna say that!" He grabs his stuff and leaves

I sat there and thought to myself that how could we ever date if we have differences with each other and can't stand helping each other in certain ways. Of course we weren't dating but if we ever did, it would be a big mess and arguments a lot. I just let Chris leave and had an attitude about the situation because Chris is not an easy person to deal with

(This is the first chapter! Chris is new to the band and Blackie doesn't know to control his new band member's attitude so he would have to find a solution soon. More to come soon!)