Our First Date

When things got better for both of us, it was time to plan our first date. I wanted it to be romantic and exciting for my boyfriend. I had contacted Randy by calling him "Hey Randy I have a favor to ask" he looks around to make sure Chris wasn't in the area "can you take Chris out for a few hours because I want to plan our first date"

Randy agrees to do it "oh of course! You're planning it by yourself?" He gets excited and gets ready. He gets dressed and looks at Tony soon telling him that he needs to do a favor for Blackie then answers "I will be there soon and I'm sure you'll do an amazing job with it dude. See you soon"

I hang up with him soon and see Chris walk in "hey babe the boys wanted to hang out with you and I want you to go hang with them since it's been a while since you saw them. I'll be okay and I actually got cleaning to do so why don't you go hang with them and they know to bring you home for seven so I'll see you then"

Chris smiles happily and kisses him "okay honey. You sure you're okay with it and not mad if I go?" He looks at him with his glowing green eyes

I smile at him and shake his head "as long as you come home for seven pm, I'm more than glad to have you go out and have fun. Now go get ready babe."

When Chris leaves after kissing me, I quickly get ready for our date and took some roses from the garden soon placing them in a vase. I cooked and set up everything all day and time flew by fast. I got everything set up fast and dinner put together at the table soon waiting while in a nice outfit. My boyfriend comes in soon and I smile happily " welcome home"

Chris looks around and gasps " oh my god! Did you do this for me?! It's so romantic and amazing" he feels loved

I nod and walks to him " we never had a date yet and I wanted to make it special because I know how you love romance setups. God you look so good today and your outfit is sexy on you"

He looks over his outfit and smiles " you look amazing in yours too. I'm sorry I couldn't dress up in something fancy"

I laugh hysterically and smile " no babe. This is perfect for our date. No need to dress up like it's a wedding or funeral. I would probably love to see you in lingerie someday but it's up to you"

He thinks " since you cooked and did you all of this, would you like me to fuck you? I know you're dominant but you need a break"

I think for a few and nod eagerly " I'm willing to try that. Ugh! I'm so excited for everything. Let's go sit down and eat" we walk to the table, I pour some wine and we enjoy the food. I get harder and harder when I check him out while we eat

 I get harder and harder when I check him out while we eat

After dinner, we make out on the hammock outside and I end up moaning loudly which touching his body under his leather clothes  " we better go inside and take this to my room" I feel him touch my body too and make me weak when he explores my body ...

After dinner, we make out on the hammock outside and I end up moaning loudly which touching his body under his leather clothes " we better go inside and take this to my room" I feel him touch my body too and make me weak when he explores my body too and soon he touches my crotch

He nods in agreement and rubs softly " you're definitely aroused so I better take care of this in our room"

When we get to the room, I quickly undress my boyfriend. I laugh when Chris takes out chains to use so he could chain me to the bed " you sure you know how to use those?" I smirks

Chris holds the chains and smirks "yes I do surprisingly. Now undress" he waits

I couldn't believe how dominant he was getting but I followed the rules of the game. I undress and lean against the bed soon feeling my boyfriend chain me to the bed. After a bit, I knew he was naughty with a lot but loved it.

He watches him and pulls down his pants soon taking them off. He rubs his dick to get it hard and moans loud when he does. He grabs a whip and lightly smacks the whip against his skin

I moan loudly at the feeling and cry out when he keeps doing it for a while. He grips my hips and lines himself up soon pushing his dick into me. I bite my lip hard and moan loudly "holy shit!!!!"

He moans loud and thrusts hard soon giving him a hard pounding. The bed shakes and he hears Blackie cry out in pleasure

I cry loudly and scream from the pleasure that Chris was giving me which was the best feeling in the world. Soon I cry out and gasps " OHHHHH CHRIS!!!!" I feel close

He moans loud and screams loudly " AH!!!! I'm about to cum! Shit!!!!" He pounds him and cums hard

I pull at the chains and shake while I cum hard. After a few, we calm down and I feel my boyfriend take the chains down and take my arms out of it. We kiss for a while and I look at him " fuck you are amazing at being dominant and I loved it a lot"

He laughs and smiles happily " I never came so hard before and I enjoyed it a lot but I'm not as good as you, I need practice"

After a while, we both fall asleep and cuddle under the blankets. I enjoyed our date and it was the most amazing date ever because we both made it naughty and romantic. I knew Chris was meant for me and I knew I wanted to marry him someday and eventually have kids

(Chris and Blackie have their first date and they bonded more as a couple by having Blackie trust Chris to make love to him. There is more and there will be an engagement coming soon. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it)