When Two Fight

(Time skip is in this chapter!)

It has been two years since our sons were born and in our arms. We cannot say how much we loved our sons so much every day and I watched Blackie nurture both of them which made me proud. Our sons were like blackie with their hair, noses, and smiles but one of them had my eyes and interest in guitar a lot which was our son James took after me more while Oliver was like my husband more. We both wanted another baby but didn't have enough of time to try due to the boys keeping us running around.

It was a day after trying to plan for another baby was when we got into a bad fight because I wanted a baby but Blackie couldn't find the time between the boys and the band which the band made more amazing music that every fan loves.
It came to me just watching the twins while Blackie was practicing his part for our new song and I felt annoyed with him still about not trying for another baby. I look up when James reaches for me

James smiles and reaches up to his dad to be held "mama, awe we gowing home soon?"

I look at him "we're just waiting for daddy to be done with recording the new song then we will go home buddy"

He cuddles into him and relaxes "mama when awe  we gowing to see grandma?"

I shrug "not sure yet baby..... depends if daddy can make time for things for us to do" I glare at my husband and cuddle the boys

When we were done, I went to Blackie with the boys "we should get going soon honey, the boys are getting antsy with wanting to go"

He sighs and nods "I'll be done soon but let me finish what I need to do Chris" he talks to the record guys and sign papers

When we got home, I kept getting a cold shoulder from my husband and just called my mother in law because I didn't want to fight with Blackie in front of the kids soon packing two bags for the boys. I see Blackie storm into the room

He looks at him "where are you bringing the boys?!" He flips out

I look at him and sigh "Blackie, they are going to see their grandma and she's coming to pick them up because me and you need to talk. Now stop yelling please" I get up and carry the bags downstairs soon seeing my mother in law arrive to get the boys. I get the boys out of the house and go to sit down

Blackie walks in and looks at Chris "why do you like to do things without talking to me first?"

I sigh "because you would say no like always. I don't want the boys here especially where we have been fighting"

He storms off in anger and I get the boys ready soon greeting my mother in law with the boys. I have her take the boys and go to my husband "Blackie is this about the baby situation?"

He gets up and blows up "IM TOO BUSY TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! We have twin boys Chris!!!!! Where will we find fucking time to take care of another baby?!"

I sigh and look at him "we can always find a way around Blackie!!!! I'll raise the baby alone if I have to!!!!"

He looks at him "no!!! I'm not getting you pregnant yet!!!!" He yells loudly

I stop talking and sob "fuck you honestly! Blackie you are making it hard on us and we planned on a baby a while ago but you blew me off over the band once again!!!!"

He growls and looks at Chris "we talked about this multiple times!!! Stop asking for a baby!"

I leave the room soon and stayed outside on the porch swing, though it was super cold. I didn't care if it was super cold to be outside and just stayed there most of the afternoon. When I got in after dinner, I felt cramps soon bending over in pain. I cry loudly and felt blood drip from between my legs soon passing out on the floor

Blackie runs into the room when he hears a cry for name soon seeing Chris passed out of the floor soon calling for an ambulance. He checks on his husband and sees blood going down his legs soon calling his mother to tell her what happened.

After hours, I finally opened my eyes slowly soon seeing a blurry face with Black hair. I blink a few times and groaned when I saw I was in the hospital. Soon I look at my husband and frown because the last thing I remembered was us fighting "What happened?"

He frowns and feels bad "Babe, I'm sorry I was an ass earlier. It's my fault that you got sick and passed out. We lost another baby"

I couldn't believe what I was hear and started crying loudly "no!!!"

He sheds tears and goes to Chris soon hugging him tightly "it's my fault..... should've stopped this from happening if I agreed to have a baby with you"

I hug him back and cry more "no it happens Blackie.... We didn't know at all" we see the doctor come in soon looking at us nervously

The doctor sighs and looks at them "Mr. Holmes~Lawless, we checked on everything for you and figured out why you keep getting miscarriages. Your male parts and the uterus isn't working good for you to have a baby. You guys have been wanting a baby?"

I nod and see Blackie nod too "you didn't want a baby Blackie" I feel like he is lying to make me happy

He looks at him "babe I just kept saying no because I thought we weren't ready yet but now that I see..... we are ready for another. So I do want a baby with you"

I shed tears and smile "I love you so much" I turn to the doctor " we want a baby so bad"

The doctor looks at them "we have two choices for you guys... you carry the baby but get a big surgery done or Blackie will carry the baby again"

I talk with my husband and break down because I'm scared of getting a big surgery but want this baby badly

He rubs his husband's face and kisses him soon talking "if you really want to do it, go for it. It's your body, your choice babe"

I think and nod "gonna do it for us so we can have more babies" I tell the doctor and get ready for surgery soon kissing Blackie deeply soon telling him I loved him along with him saying the same before I got brought to surgery. Surgery went on for three hours and I get out of the surgery with success for the surgery

~End of chapter and more to come! Chris and Blackie are gonna have another baby before they know it