Mr.Blackie Holmes-Lawless and Mr.Chris Holmes-Lawless/ The Wedding

(The wedding song is above for them ⬆️ . Here's the wedding but it will be a traditional wedding at the village and there will be a special part that is part of the culture where you have to make love in the Hut Of Bondage)

Our wedding was today and it was the month after our planning. I got ready in the hut that I was in that is for the bride but they considered me as a groom still. I put on my outfit for the wedding soon feeling my belly because it was very big right now soon jumping when my mother came in. We talked for a little and she gave me blessing which was how she was. She gave me a necklace that was the family's for marriage soon telling me that I was to take over the tribe as chief when she passes away.

I was to be chief?! That's crazy but I was excited and would have to tell my soon to be husband. I was very lucky and had to accept it because it was traditional

When it was time to make Chris my husband, I went outside with my father to be walked down the aisle that was made with flowers which was beautiful and perfect. I see him! My soon to be husband and he looked beyond beautiful for that day. This was gonna be so perfect and luckily my Chris learned the wedding dance for our wedding. Our nursery was done and we were more than excited to have a family soon. When I reached him, I took his warm bigger hands and looked at him happily "wow you look amazing honey"

Chris rubs my belly "thanks honey and you look beyond gorgeous while dressed in white with being heavily pregnant with our baby. I'm excited"

We look up when an elder tribe wedding guy had us wash our hands to get rid of evil and bad luck. We begin the ceremony and it was beautiful and emotional. I soon got to speak my family's language in Native American in a special way that was a vow and meant love in so many ways which Chris had practice on knowing what I was saying to him and he understood every word I said.

Chris sheds tears and rubs my belly gently while listening. He smiles happily and sniffles soon looking at everyone.

We both feel them put Native American Shaws on us to celebrate the marriage and soon we were announced husband and husband. We both kiss deeply and I laugh when I hear my side of the family cheer in the ceremony way.

Chris wraps his shaw around me and hold me close. He kisses me again and we head over to the celebration area where we were gonna eat and drink at.

I get some water and drink it while talking to family. I start rubbing my belly gently and watch my husband talk to friends and family. The celebration was all day and when it ended, it was time to go to The Hut Of Bondage. I wasn't sure how I wanted my husband for the first time now that we are married but since I was pregnant, Chris said he would take me so I don't hurt myself or the baby. We make sure we have privacy and locked the door to the hut soon lighting candles.

After a little, I undress and feel super uncomfortable with my body "I probably gross you out with my body Chris" I rub my belly and sigh

Chris rubs my belly too and look at me "you look beautiful and sexy. Don't worry about how you look because no matter what, you look amazing to me because you're growing our baby" he stands there with no clothes on and his muscles shined in the candle light "how about you lay down and I'll take care of you"

I lay down slowly on the bed and widen my legs for my husband. I see him walk over and get between my legs soon getting ready to make love to me but for now, he rubbed his dick to get it to wake up.

He moans loud and get ready soon lining up to his husband so they could begin. He moves his hips and push into him slowly at first

I scratched his arms and moan loud "holy shit!" I felt my husband make love to me passionately and lovingly. It was the best night of my life and we thrusted against each other to make things feel good. Before we knew it, we both came after crying out together in the bed and shortly after that, we laugh and make out until we both fall asleep

It was interesting being married now and my husband could go anywhere with me. Speaking of our honeymoon, we spent it at a beach area near the tribe and had romantic times while on the lake in a small row boat. Obviously we made love a lot and enjoyed that but the moments with my husband was what mattered to me. Wow I was married and close to having a baby with the one true love.

Anyways it was different being married now and we were the same as usual but the communication changed to checking with my husband if it was okay to go anywhere or do anything. I couldn't believe how much I loved this man so much and would give my world to him.

When things calmed down and we got back to touring, I gave into just telling everyone I was pregnant. Wow it went around fast and I was on the news and in the newspapers but we couldn't care less but what made it better is that the band is supportive. We had been on tour that day and my ankles swelled up really bad where my back and legs hurt badly after every concert. I was five months now and grew more and more tired everyday but kept going even though my husband told me to be careful

(End of this chapter and next chapter will be more into the tour. The baby will be moving and kicking too which will make everything more exciting but that is when Chris and Blackie notice something is very different with this pregnancy but for now it will remain secret until the next chapter is out. Thanks for reading)