A Princess Baby Shower

Today was the baby shower and I grew excited to see everyone for our baby shower which our friends from Motley Crue, my mother in law, Chris and Randy. I got ready and watched the kids help Blackie with setting up soon feeling nauseous. After a few, I finally felt my stomach turn soon running to the bathroom to throw up.

Blackie hears Chris throwing up and hurries to the bathroom soon rubbing his back and pulling his hair back "shhh it's okay babe" he frowns when he hears his husband crying while throwing up more

After five minutes, I feel better and rinse my mouth while crying more "ugh I hate that I'm so nauseous all the time with this pregnancy"

He gets him water and rubs his belly gently "I know honey, it's rough on you but remember that it's worth it in the end and that we are having a girl so it happens a lot with girls or multiple babies. I know how you feel because I had it as bad as you with the twins"

I nod and look at the time "why don't you go finish up things with the boys....I'll be okay honey"

He kisses his cheek and smile "okay babe. Let me know if you need anything" he goes to finish getting ready and sets up everything downstairs for the baby shower

I look at my belly in the mirror and lifted my shirt "thank goodness you haven't gave mama stretch marks.... I do know when your daddy carried your brothers, they gave him some but luckily they weren't too bad after they were born"

He walks in and sees Chris "well the boys stretched my belly where it was huge but she will make you look big but not as big as if you were carrying a lot of babies. My belly was the size of a whale until birth but it was worth it in the end when I had our sons" he walks over to him and rubs his belly

Before we knew it, everyone showed up for the baby shower and brought so many gifts for a girl. I watch the boys cuddle my belly for a little then disappeared to see everyone. I walk around and saw Blackie soon kissing his cheek "love you" as I made my way near the bathroom, I felt nauseous and ran in soon throwing up. When I was done, I leaned against the sink when I got a bad dizzy spell

Blackie's mom walks by and sees Chris wasn't doing well soon running to her son "hey you should check on Chris..... he looks sick"

Blackie hears about his husband and runs to the bathroom soon rubbing his back "you okay babe?"

I shake my head and felt sick still "just.... Don't feel well right now" I felt shaky and dizzy

He looks at him "dizzy?" He notices Chris was shaky and wasn't fully himself "let's have you lay down or sit honey" he waits for him to feel better and helps him to the couch to sit down "I'll be back with water"

I relax and felt better after a few minutes soon seeing my husband come over with water. I take the bottle and drink some water "thanks"

He nods and sits next to him "you sure you want to do the baby shower?"

I nod and cuddle into him "of course. Hopefully it's over so I can enjoy our princess's baby shower with family and friends"

After a while, we open gifts and have cake with food. I didn't get sick after the first time and enjoyed every gift others got us. The most precious gift I got was from my mother in law which was a baby tribal blanket and Blackie got my a few pregnancy essentials along with a baby carrier to carry our daughter in. When everyone left, I helped clean up and still didn't feel well but ignored it soon washing the tables and kitchen counter after cleaning the food up.

He walks in after putting the kids to bed "hey darling

He walks in after putting the kids to bed "hey darling.... Kids are sleeping and I'm gonna start putting away the baby stuff, okay?"

I nod and smile "okay honey.... I'll be down here" I work on more things and watched him bring everything upstairs soon feeling very dizzy again. I fight with it for a while and just as Blackie walk in, that's when things got serious

He walks over and sees Chris "you okay babe? You don't loo...." He jumps when his husband passes out fast and hit his head on the counter soon running over. He checks on him and keeps him on his side soon calling 911 and then Tony to get someone to watch the kids. When the ambulance arrived, the paramedics checked on Chris soon seeing him wake up a little to get told to not move, to stay laid on his side. When we got to the hospital, Chris rested and the doctor told me that he was dehydrated and tired. We were in the hospital for two days before we got to go home. Once home, I had him lay down and stay hydrated while calling Tony and Randy to let them know what was happening.

Since that day, my husband was better and rested but had to stay in bed to rest and stay healthy along with taking new vitamins for the baby and him

Hey guys!!!! End of this chapter and next chapter is the arrival of their third Wild Child. Stay tuned!