Our Anniversary

We actually decided to take our anniversary to get away from life with the boys which we decided to travel to the village to celebrate mine and Chris's three year anniversary. We got to the village in an hour and I got the kids out of the car soon hugging my mother "Hi mom"

She smiles happily and touches his face "hello my son, wow you look so handsome like always..... how's everything with Chris and the kids?"

I smile at her "they are amazing like always.... Chris is my angel like always. Band has always been busy and the twins are wild all the time but they are our wild children"

She laughs "I'm glad.... Now let's go get you guys settled in your teepee along with the kids.... For your Anniversary, you guys can have one or two days alone while I watch the boys

I smile and look at my husband "thanks mom. I appreciate it and you don't have to watch the boy.." I get cut off

She quickly says "it's no problem! Don't worry about the boys. Now let's go" she grabs bags

I look at the boys as we get ready to go to the teepee "Boys! Let's go!" I watch the boys follow up and follow my mom. I look at my husband and hold his hand while walking. Soon we get to the teepee and setting in soon watching the boys explore around " James, go see mama for a new shirt"

Chris changes the boys and cleans up soon getting the boys to color in their books soon "one way to keep them calm and happy"

I nod and kiss his cheek "true... they grow up very fast but they are so cute still. Can't wait to try for another baby with you"

He nods and relaxes "yes I'm excited and hope this new body is ready for a baby.... Just nervous about having another miscarriage"

I look at the boys and look at my husband "I'm gonna check up on things with my mom and gonna have to probably help with hurting for dinner. Be back" I kiss him and smile

He watches the boys and relax soon going in deep thoughts about everything. I play with the boys and had them take a nap in between when they got fussy.

Blackie helps most of the day with village stuff and hunting. After dinner was done, I got the boys and Chris to come eat. We all enjoy dinner with others and my mom decided to take the kids for the afternoon because it was our anniversary which I wanted to do something with my husband to celebrate. When we got back to the teepee, I grab my gift to him soon looking at him

Chris smiles and gets his for Blackie "hey open this first" he smiles and kisses his cheek

I take the gift and kisses his cheek back "thanks babe" he opens the gift and gasps "oh wow!" I see a few change of clothes with a beautiful necklace made from Chris and the kids soon crying. He kisses his husband and smiles "open mine"

He opens the gift and sees a shirt that is beyond beautiful "oh wow!" He then sees a ring"oh it's beautiful"

I kiss him "hope you love it for a beautiful and sexy mama like you" I feel very happy and puts the ring on his finger "I wanna bring you somewhere private and secret"

He nods "let's go then" he smiles and gets up soon going to leave with his husband. We walk together and went to a tree "oh wow it's pretty!"

 We walk together and went to a tree "oh wow it's pretty!"

I nod and kiss him soon going to the tree "this is our sacred tree for the tribe and it answers prayers for people in the tribe

I nod and kiss him soon going to the tree "this is our sacred tree for the tribe and it answers prayers for people in the tribe. I'm praying for a bigger family to happen"

(SMUTTY PART COMING UP!)

(Chris's Part)

I looked at my husband soon sitting near the tree "so we are gonna try for the first time here then?" I look at him

He nods and kisses him deeply "come" he holds his hands and taps his lap

I kiss him and get on too soon undoing his pants. I take off mine and sit on his lap "nervous but excited"

He feels his pussy and rubs it soon lifting his dick to line it up "ready?"

I nod and gasps "yes it feels so good when you touch me" I hum gently

He pushes into him slowly and gently soon hearing Chris cry a little "breathe"

I cry in pain "you're so big..... it burns" I try to calm down and breathe soon moving up and down to help the pain

He watches and kiss him "there we go..... just don't hurt yourself too much babe" he moans at how wet and tight he was

I wait and felt better soon "please take over" I felt pleasure coming

He thrusts fast and held onto his hips "fuck you feel good!" He kisses him and moans loud

After a while, we both felt close which we did it for twenty minutes. I scream and cry "ooooh!!!! Blackie I'm close!!!!"

He thrusts and smiles happily "here it comes babe!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!" He cums and pounds him

I felt him hit my sweet spot along with feeling his cum in me. I breathe and scream soon cuming hard "ooohhh!!!!"

After a while we ended up in the teepee making love again but it was heated and passionate. I felt amazing when I orgasmed from Blackie hitting the right spots. We ended our night all cuddled up in bed and kissing "sleepy"

He kisses him "sleep sweetie... I love you so much. Night" he yawns and closes his eyes

We definitely made a baby that night but I wasn't gonna be able to tell because I never been pregnant but we find out I'm pregnant soon!

(End of chapter and I hope guys loved it. They made their third baby finally and we shall see how it goes with Chris's new body!)