ーv-live: self-revised profile cuts

2021.11.02
— yjw, psh, sjy, ksn —
(italics dialogue = english)

requested by anonymous on tumblr!

because i messed up the timeline a bit (lol), this v-live will take place on september 28 (a day before heejayhoonki's live)

! 이번엔 뭐지??

"Lala!" Sunoo called out when he saw Della's face on the iPad.

Jungwon, Sunoo, Jake, Della and Sunghoon were looking at each other's profile photos. As always, Della was sat in between Sunghoon and Jake.

"Wah, so pretty," Jungwon complimented. Sunoo, who was holding the tablet showed the picture to the camera.

"Very pretty," the other boys agreed.

"Your eyes are so piercing," Jungwon said, taking the iPad out of Sunoo's hands.

"Seriously, wah," Jake shook his head.

Della was getting flustered but it was clear that she tried to hide it so Sunghoon decided to tease her a bit by continuously nudging her shoulder with his own.

This made her actually show her shyness and she hid her face in the boy's shoulder. He chuckled at his success and pat her hood-covered head.

"Wahh," the boys said in unison when they saw the next picture, her full body shot.

"Sheesh," Della reacted to herself, lifting her head to see. "It came out really well."

"Your proportions!" Sunoo exclaimed, taking the iPad to show the camera again.

"Your legs are so long," Sunghoon complimented, looking at the girl.

She straightened her leg to show him but accidentally hit the tripod in front of them, making it shake and nearly dropping the staff's phone.

"Ooh," the boys reacted quick and raised their hands just in case.

"I'm so sorry," Della got embarrassed, covering her face by pulling at her hood and folding herself on her lap.

"Hey hey, it's okay," Sunghoon assured and pulled her up.

"It didn't fall, too. It's okay," Jake adjusted her hoodie to the way it originally was, careful not to spoil her new hair colour.

Jungwon and Sunoo watched the two boys and waited until they were finished to move on.

"You're always the only one wearing a skirt or shorts," Jake commented, taking the iPad.

"What the- of course," Della looked at him with slight confusion. "I mean- you can wear one too but.. like.." she struggled to put it to words.