ーshe's no robot

2021.12.19
(italics dialogue = english)

requested!
—della sick episode
—della passing out after practice

i'm not sure if there are any warnings?? maybe vomiting

"Della, you need to put more power in your moves," the choreographer commented

This month is hectic. It's award show and festival season, which means lots of special performances. We're currently practicing for the one for MAMA.

"Yes, I'm sorry," I bowed.

I don't know what happened but I've been feeling really unwell. I haven't been eating much (I know- shocker) from constant nausea, I'm easily tired and my head keeps spinning.

The boys know about it but not to what extent. I guess they thought that it's just my normal type of 'feeling extra tired.' I have been trying really hard to hide it anyway.

I haven't been this sick in like.. five years maybe. The last time was during my first month of professional badminton training.

Actually no- there was that time when I got COVID. But besides that, five years ago, definitely.

"You're not normally like this, you're usually one of the most energetic," the choreographer furrowed their eyebrows.

Heeseung walked beside me and placed a hand on my back as I bent down to put my hand on my knees.

"Della, are you okay?" he asked. I could hear the worry in his voice.

"She has been really pale lately," Jake pointed out. "She keeps saying that she's fine."

"Can someone get her water?" the choreographer asked the boys, placing a hand on my back as well. "Have you eaten?" I shook my head. "You haven't eaten?!"

"Didn't you say you ate with Sungho-hyung?!" Jay exclaimed and got close to me. [sungho = their manager who della's really close with]

"I only got six bites in," I let out.

Just as I said that, I felt a large wave of nausea hit me and felt something making it's way up my throat.

Shit- I'm so sorry guys. I hope you don't think that I'm being too rude.

I pushed everyone off me and sprinted to the bathroom at the back to let it all out. I knew that I would've vomited there if I had said a word.

"Della?!" "Lala!" Jake and Sunghoon were the first to arrive with Jake holding my hair up and Sunghoon rubbing my back as I kept going.

"Oh my god," I heard other people coming in.

"Shit- why is she vomiting so much?" I could hear the panic is Jay's voice.