ーguitaristjay

2022.02.20
— pjs —

OMGOMG I WAS WORKING ON A FIC AND WHEN I READ THIS;

"ever since I saw jay playing the guitar I immediately pictured della sitting on his lap while he teaches her to play 😭"

MY HEART STARTED BEATING SO FAST AND GOT SO INSPIRED I JUST HAD TO WRITE A SMALL FIC BEFORE I FORGET

"왜 우린 안되나요?" Della finished singing while Jay played the guitar. She wanted to help him practice and he said that he'll learn 'Wayo' for her. [wae urin andwenayo = why can't it be us?]

"I swear you were fed autotune when you were a baby," Jay sighed with his eyes closed for a brief moment.

"Stop," Della kicked his leg lightly. "You're so good, babe. You look so cool too," she got up to wrap her arms around his shoulders.

"Has Jake taught you how to play?" Jay looked up to see her shaking her head.

"I only know the teeniest bit from primary school and Alice," Jay let out a grin before setting aside his guitar to pat his lap. "How are you supposed to teach me like this, darling?"

"We'll manage- show me the chords that you know," he gave her his guitar and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"G? E minor? D? C?" Jay hummed to all of them. "That's all I remember."

"That's good, that's a lot," he placed a kiss on her neck. "Polaroid Love should be easy enough."

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"I just realised you're using your nails as a pick," Jay laughed into her shoulder. "I'm surprised that you can do anything with those nails."

"Yah- it's not that long," Della stopped her strumming to look at her nails. "-and I'm being smart, oppa. It doesn't callus my fingers."

"But won't it ruin your nail polish?" he grabbed her hand to observe her fingers. "Oh it didn't- come on, start from the top," he pat her thigh.

"There you go, baby," he couldn't help but smile widely the whole time she was playing. "Not bad at all."

"Are you trying to teach me or is this an excuse to just sit on your lap?" she giggled as Jay kept leaving kisses on her neck.

"Nonsense," he removed his guitar so he could hug her properly.

"Darling!" she really couldn't stop giggling when he trailed kisses from her neck to her lips.

The two were enjoying their little moment a little too much that they forgot that they were supposed to film a Tiktok.

When the staff knocked on the room's door, Della immediately panicked and went back to her original spot while Jay pursed his lips to get rid of any possible lipstick residue.

"Sorry for taking so long- are you two ready?"

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!