ーdouble j feels

2021.12.13
— pjs, sjy —

"What the- Everything good?" Jay asked with furrowed eyebrows as he watched Jake walk into the room while carrying Della

"Someone's being reallyy clingy," Jake chuckled. "Look, she won't let go," he took his arms off of the girl to show how she was still stuck on him.

"Noo, don't let go! I wanna cuddle!" Della whined, nuzzling her face into Jake's shoulder.

The two boys chuckled at her cuteness while Jake wrapped his arms around her again.

"But baby- I don't think we can go up my bunk like this," Jake kissed her hair.

"Then let's just stay at Jay-oppa's bed! I wanna cuddle with the both of you!" she took her head out of Jake's neck to look at him. "Can we, oppa?" she knows she doesn't need permission from Jay.

"Oppa?" he raised his eyebrow. "You wanna cuddle with the both of us that badly?" Unless they're speaking in Korean, Della almost never calls him oppa. So she must really want to have her Double J moment.

She nodded her head excitedly, making Jay smile widely. 'She's so cute.'

"Okay," Jake sat on the edge of Jay's bed. "Ah," he sighed as he laid down beside Jay with Della on top of him.

"Hi baby," Jay cuddled up to her side.

"Yo bro, not me. Don't cuddle me," Jake pushed him off slightly, making Della laugh.

"Well how am I supposed to hug Della then?! She's on top of you!" Jay complained. "Let her down."

"No- I had her first," Jake tightened his arms around her.

"Then what the fuck am I supposed to do?!" Jay tiredly said. "Hamburger!" he exclaimed, getting on top of Jake and Della.

"Shit! Jay-ya!" Jake groaned while Della giggled, she likes hamburger.

"Get off, oppa. I know what I can do," she pat Jay's butt. He got off and returned to his original position.

"Take turns, okay?" she mumbled before shifting the top half of her body to the side to place a kiss on Jay's lips.

"My turn," Jake pat her butt. He got a bit impatient after (what he felt like) a few minutes had passed. He pulled her face towards his to capture her lips.

"I used tongue, y'know," Jay smirked when he noticed Jake adding his tongue.

"Oh well," Jake pulled back a bit just to say that.

"Wait- aren't we supposed to take turns? She should lay on top of me," Jay tried to pull Della off of Jake.

"No! She stays here!"

"Ya!"

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!